• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Wisdom of the Elders possible spoilers

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#1
So after the shootout with the Pinkertons I decided to go pay my respects to Hosea and Lenny. Figured I'd just camp out there.

Decided to go do the Butcher Creek thing, even though we all already know what the problem is.

Anyway at the end of the last part the Shaman is running around and I decided to tackle and smack him around.

Of course this sets off the whole village, which is basically back to normal for me. ;)

Wouldn't you know it, but the damn goat got me again! @Jackson7777

So after that I said the hell with this, pull out my schofield and my otis and after saving Butchers Creek, I massacred the bastards.

Really getting tired of losing honor killing folks who are trying to kill me...

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#2
wulfman75 posted...
So after the shootout with the Pinkertons I decided to go pay my respects to Hosea and Lenny. Figured I'd just camp out there.

Decided to go do the Butcher Creek thing, even though we all already know what the problem is.

Anyway at the end of the last part the Shaman is running around and I decided to tackle and smack him around.

Of course this sets off the whole village, which is basically back to normal for me. ;)

So after that I said the hell with this, pull out my schofield and my otis and after saving Butchers Creek, I massacred the bastards.

Yeah
There are only a few things that grind after a while
Getting wanted for killing those who try to kill me and or losing honour ....its self defence
Making camp and waking up miles away from where I was when I set up camp

would be 2 of the worst

wulfman75
1 month ago#3
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...

Yeah
Getting wanted for killing those who try to kill me and or losing honour ....its self defence

would be 2 of the worst

yeah i set up camp on the beach, woke up in the hills lol

nnulda
1 month ago#4
wulfman75 posted...
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...

Yeah

would be 2 of the worst

LOL
I set up camp on some grassy knoll, and woke up on a shore line

Set up camp on the flat around Diablo Rock, somehow teleported to the top of the rock in my sleep
and travel miles out of my way to get beck

wulfman75
1 month ago#5
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...

Yeah

would be 2 of the worst

LOL

Set up camp on the flat around Diablo Rock, somehow teleported to the top of the rock in my sleep

smoked some of that indian tobacco huh? Sent ya sky high lol

nnulda
1 month ago#6
wulfman75 posted...
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...
nnulda posted...
wulfman75 posted...

Yeah

would be 2 of the worst

LOL

smoked some of that indian tobacco huh? Sent ya sky high lol

Must be it I guess ;-]

Damn that S&^%s good
(message deleted)

User Info: Jellybird

Jellybird
1 month ago#8
Jackson7777 posted...
wulfman75 posted...
That dang goat... and his dang Butcher Creek enablers!

It does not take much to get them going, the goat loves starting trouble,
and whines when you kick back... and of course the goat is backed up the mods...
errrr... backed up by the town folk. Seems the only solution is to avoid going to that area.

Wtf?? Lol he hit me after that mission too. I was just standing around thinking, "Really? These people are that dumb?" And wham, I get knocked on my ass by one of their stupid f***ing goats! I should probably go back and do humanity a favor...

User Info: merManc

merManc
1 month ago#9
The Butcher's Creek goat rammed me in the arse when I was picking an orchid for the exotics collections. That beast has some serious anger issues.

Isn't there a glowing satanic symbol under one of the shacks around there at a specific time of night? Maybe that's corrupting him.

Daaaaark Omens!
So... not giant balloons?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Wisdom of the Elders possible spoilers
  • Topic Archived