• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I don't like the guns being on the horse.

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
1 month ago#1
I get why it's like that. Honestly though, I don't have a problem with sacrificing realism in the service of gameplay.
No sig

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 month ago#2
OniLink5000 posted...
I get why it's like that. Honestly though, I don't have a problem with sacrificing realism in the service of gameplay.

No one likes it.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Jellybird

Jellybird
1 month ago#3
WhillB posted...
OniLink5000 posted...

No one likes it.

Yeah you just sorta learn to deal with it and I say sorta because after hours and hours of gameplay I still occasionally find myself out there with my dick and my Schofield in my hand.

User Info: user420

user420
1 month ago#4
Jellybird posted...
WhillB posted...
OniLink5000 posted...

No one likes it.

Yeah you just sorta learn to deal with it and I say sorta because after hours and hours of gameplay I still occasionally find myself out there with my dick and my Schofield in my hand.

It was annoying at first, until I realised that with bullet time and the fact pretty much everything in the game dies with a head shot all you really need in a pinch is a revolver.

So unless you're in the middle of nowhere and being attacked by a bear or something you're fine with just the pistols.
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.

User Info: Jellybird

Jellybird
1 month ago#5
user420 posted...
Jellybird posted...
WhillB posted...
OniLink5000 posted...

No one likes it.

It was annoying at first, until I realised that with bullet time and the fact pretty much everything in the game dies with a head shot all you really need in a pinch is a revolver.

So unless you're in the middle of nowhere and being attacked by a bear or something you're fine with just the pistols.

This is true.
(message deleted)

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#7
Jellybird posted...
WhillB posted...
OniLink5000 posted...

No one likes it.

been there friend, been there... lol

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#8
Jackson7777 posted...
Even running into a Grizzly in the wilderness with just pistols is not a problem as long as you have a good stand up comedy routine ready to go. If you can get a wild Grizzly laughing he will forget about how hangry he is and in most instances will laugh himself to death... which makes for an easy perfect pelt... as long as he was a 3 star bear.

Just be sure to save after you harvest the pelt.

Don't forget Panther's can't go into water so if you can make the water that thing will stop inches from you and you can study, track, smile, flip him off, and put one between the eyes lol
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 month ago#10
If you hit it between the eyes then it shouldn't have slowly died, it should've dropped instantly.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I don't like the guns being on the horse.
  • Topic Archived