• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. RDR2's Unsolved mysteries list (SPOILERS)

User Info: dweeeeb2

dweeeeb2
4 weeks ago#11
ryouma17 posted...
heard the gavin stranger is an injoke at rockstar about a developer named gavin that left the company, whether that true or not is beyond me

Also saw a theory where the stranger is infact gavin. He’s been role playing but forgot:
https://youtu.be/rlvOfX32Tp0
The X is a love letter to the core gamer - DF Xbox X review
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
4 weeks ago#14
The princess’s trunk can be found at the fence in van horn I believe. She might be locked upstairs but you can’t get up there.

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#15
ryouma17 posted...
heard the gavin stranger is an injoke at rockstar about a developer named gavin that left the company, whether that true or not is beyond me

This is absolutely correct. Gavin's Friend (Nigel), is just an Easter Egg. Period.

This NPC is related to a Rockstar Dev., And is just in the game to be a funny Easter Egg.

Gavin does not exist.

When I see videos and read threads about people trying to figure out the mystery of where Gavin is, it makes me belly laugh.

I Hogtied Gavin's Friend (Nigel), and looted him for his letter and read it.

Next encounter with him, his name changed to Nigel.

The end. Case Closed.

I am hoping that Karen's remains/corpse/grave can be found in the Epilogue somewhere.

It was only recently that the Shrunken Head, and the rare stones in the eagle's nest were discovered, months after launch.

Maybe more information will turn up on her.

The 3rd Meteorite. I want to know where that is!!!

User Info: luke_skywatcher

luke_skywatcher
4 weeks ago#16
Bleakwail posted...
ryouma17 posted...

This is absolutely correct. Gavin's Friend (Nigel), is just an Easter Egg. Period.

This NPC is related to a Rockstar Dev., And is just in the game to be a funny Easter Egg.

Gavin does not exist.

When I see videos and read threads about people trying to figure out the mystery of where Gavin is, it makes me belly laugh.

The end. Case Closed.

I am hoping that Karen's remains/corpse/grave can be found in the Epilogue somewhere.

It was only recently that the Shrunken Head, and the rare stones in the eagle's nest were discovered, months after launch.

Yes, the third meteorite is driving me crazy. Been searching for it a lot.

Sorry for criticizing you earlier Bleakwail, hell we’re all here for the same reason.
Search your feelings, let go of your hate.

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
4 weeks ago#17
Faith:

Why didn't John or Arthur just HAVE A LITTLE FAITH?
^ Hey now that's completely Merry!
https://i.imgtc.com/YnvkpvU.png

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
4 weeks ago#18
luke_skywatcher posted...
Bleakwail posted...
ryouma17 posted...

Gavin does not exist.

The end. Case Closed.

Sorry for criticizing you earlier Bleakwail, hell we’re all here for the same reason.

I know it doesnt count towards the third meteor on your log but I believe to the NW, of the meteor in the north, there is a huge crater that was caused by a meteor. When I found it I thought for sure it would be the third piece but there is nothing to pick up there unfortunately.

User Info: luke_skywatcher

luke_skywatcher
3 weeks ago#19
kainzow42 posted...
Bleakwail posted...
ryouma17 posted...

Gavin does not exist.

The end. Case Closed.

I know it doesnt count towards the third meteor on your log but I believe to the NW, of the meteor in the north, there is a huge crater that was caused by a meteor. When I found it I thought for sure it would be the third piece but there is nothing to pick up there unfortunately.

A second crater? The meteorites I’ve found are the destroyed house and the crater nearby. The crater I know of is also north west of the house, but if you know of a second one I gotta check it out!
Search your feelings, let go of your hate.

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
3 weeks ago#20
kainzow42 posted...
Bleakwail posted...
ryouma17 posted...

Gavin does not exist.

The end. Case Closed.

A second crater? The meteorites I’ve found are the destroyed house and the crater nearby. The crater I know of is also north west of the house, but if you know of a second one I gotta check it out!

Isn't there two houses with meteors or am I losing my mind? Probably the latter.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. RDR2's Unsolved mysteries list (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived