• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. **SPOILERS** Wisdom of the Elders, I Don't Understand the Story
(message deleted)

User Info: Godshammer666

Godshammer666
1 month ago#12
wulfman75 posted...
After crawling around in that s*** in the cave behind Elysian Pool for the poisoned treasure Arthur might develop something worse than TB...

Are there any missables in that cave? I remember just racing through it as fast as I could. I forgot to try to go back in. Couldn’t really explore during the mission.

User Info: merManc

merManc
1 month ago#13
Godshammer666 posted...
wulfman75 posted...
After crawling around in that s*** in the cave behind Elysian Pool for the poisoned treasure Arthur might develop something worse than TB...

Are there any missables in that cave? I remember just racing through it as fast as I could. I forgot to try to go back in. Couldn’t really explore during the mission.

You can go back in through the waterfall. Not sure if you can get back into the mine itself at any point, but the caves are open (and you can stay in for as long as you like without risk of getting poisoned.)

There are a couple of things that end up leading you there in the game, but they're always accessible once their related quests are at that stage.
So... not giant balloons?

User Info: StockpileThomas

StockpileThomas
1 month ago#14
Godshammer666 posted...
wulfman75 posted...

You can go back and explore at anytime, there's actually 3 ways in, 2 are always open. The first is going through waterfall you came out and the 2nd is the big opening in the big room which you can climb in, but not out of. There's a few things in there, nothing too major, explore thoroughly to find the pit.

I thought the guy was pretending to be Native American to con the villagers tbh, i threw him the pit.

User Info: Godshammer666

Godshammer666
1 month ago#15
Cool! Thank you guys for the info!

User Info: CHURCHofSATAN

CHURCHofSATAN
1 month ago#16
BeefEaster posted...
the guy pretending to be an indian works for the mining company

he was trying to trick the butcher's creek people in to signing over their land to him so the mining company could quietly sweep the poisoned water under the rug

I guess that makes more sense. But the people there are too stubborn to leave even though it was proven to them that the water had been poisoned.

Thanks
Your sig is extreme cringe by the way. Very embarrassing. -Colossus-X

User Info: InTheEyesOfFire

InTheEyesOfFire
1 month ago#17
I must have missed this mission on my first play through... When does it occur?

I don't care about spoilers.
I should not walk so a child may live.

User Info: merManc

merManc
1 month ago#18
InTheEyesOfFire posted...
I must have missed this mission on my first play through... When does it occur?

I don't care about spoilers.

I think it's available late in Chapter 5 and throughout Chapter 6. From memory, you will find a delirious guy under a railway bridge west of Van Horn who needs taking back to Butcher's Creek. After that, return to Butcher's Creek at night.
So... not giant balloons?

User Info: InTheEyesOfFire

InTheEyesOfFire
1 month ago#19
Thank you. I'm in ch6 of my second play through and feared I would miss it again!
I should not walk so a child may live.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. **SPOILERS** Wisdom of the Elders, I Don't Understand the Story
  • Topic Archived