You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Do gang members actually leave camp and go to town when you restock using Ledger

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
1 week ago#1
In the Ledger, there's the option to restock supplies by, "sending someone into town to buy supplies."

I've never tried it before. Do gang members actually leave camp when you purchase the restocks?

User Info: Jellybird

Jellybird
1 week ago#2
Bleakwail posted...
In the Ledger, there's the option to restock supplies by, "sending someone into town to buy supplies."

I've never tried it before. Do gang members actually leave camp when you purchase the restocks?

No I don't think so. I never noticed anyone leaving but your supplies are immediately restocked so I doubt it.
Yeah, I haven’t noticed anyone heading into town to pick up supplies. I have randomly run into gang mates in towns, but they don’t seem to be there buying goods for the camp.
"Massive, massive quantities. And a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!"
-- Gordon Cole

Bleakwail
1 week ago#4
TakashiMifune85 posted...
Yeah, I haven’t noticed anyone heading into town to pick up supplies. I have randomly run into gang mates in towns, but they don’t seem to be there buying goods for the camp.

Hmm, so the answer is, they COULD be going to town, hence, you running into them?
Bleakwail posted...
TakashiMifune85 posted...

Hmm, so the answer is, they COULD be going to town, hence, you running into them?

Could be! That’s as good an explanation as any.
"Massive, massive quantities. And a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!"
-- Gordon Cole

Bleakwail
1 week ago#6
Any special dialogue or events in town with the gang members when running into them?

If you are really seeing random gang members wandering around in town, it has to be related to The ledger restock thing.

I've never seen a gang member wandering around in a town before.
Bleakwail posted...
Any special dialogue or events in town with the gang members when running into them?

If you are really seeing random gang members wandering around in town, it has to be related to The ledger restock thing.

I've never seen a gang member wandering around in a town before.

I know that I have seen Uncle get tossed out of saloons. I’m trying to recall if I have seen someone else other than him like Charles, Sean, Mary-Beth, etc. I’m not sure.
-- Gordon Cole
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Yshnu

Yshnu
1 week ago#10
I always found Karen to be right sexy. I was a bit envious of Sean, to be honest. You just inflated my bubble and then popped it all at once. :’(

LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Do gang members actually leave camp and go to town when you restock using Ledger