You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Empty Indian tent?

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
1 week ago#1
I have passed by, several times the same empty Indian tent. It's right in the middle of the road, with a fire burning and several ceremonial looking poles about 10 feet high, around the tent. There's always a fire burning, but nobody there.

It's located north, but not at all part of the Indian Reservation.

Does anybody know what this is supposed to be? Or, who is supposed to be living here? There's no loot anywhere. Is it the future site of a mission?

User Info: Godshammer666

Godshammer666
1 week ago#2
Is it up in the mountains kind of in a narrow area? If so it’s part of a mission later. If it’s the place I’m thinking of. The mission is in Chapter 6.

Bleakwail
1 week ago#3
Godshammer666 posted...
Is it up in the mountains kind of in a narrow area? If so it’s part of a mission later. If it’s the place I’m thinking of. The mission is in Chapter 6.

Yes. It is a Round shaped tent, and the material of the tent (hide) is white colored. Like a dome-shape.

Oddly, right in the middle of the road between a narrow path of high rocks.

Like I said, a fire is always burning there, and several high decorative poles around it.

User Info: Godshammer666

Godshammer666
1 week ago#4
Yes, that is part of a mission later on

Bleakwail
1 week ago#5
Godshammer666 posted...

Is this the location where You get the Owl Feather Trinket?

User Info: Shrimp_Man

Shrimp_Man
1 week ago#6
Bleakwail posted...
Godshammer666 posted...

Is this the location where You get the Owl Feather Trinket?

Yes.
PSN: Shrimpie
Steam: darth_shrimpie

User Info: Zarley420

Zarley420
1 week ago#7
When you're led there later you will have the same reaction I did. "Oh, this place."

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
1 week ago#8
Zarley420 posted...
When you're led there later you will have the same reaction I did. "Oh, this place."

Lol same. I was like "ohhh that's what this is here for."

Then as I ran by it in the epilogue while going for dreamcatchers I had to chuckle that it's still smoking lol.
PSN: LoveLikeJazz
https://soundcloud.com/lovelikejazz
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Empty Indian tent?