You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Am I the only person who doesn't love this game?

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
1 week ago#1
I loved the original but I think this game is only okay.
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

User Info: xamdamCO

xamdamCO
1 week ago#2
Yes, yes you are. Do you also hate chocolate and kittens?

User Info: Zarley420

Zarley420
1 week ago#3
You should hook up with the rest of the haters. I bet they have a big circle jerk going on that you're missing out on.

User Info: Th3Hamburg1ar

Th3Hamburg1ar
1 week ago#4
I played the hell out of it and beat it, but only occasionally found myself truly enjoying it. The story is well done, and the graphics are amazing, but actually playing it feels like a chore, the controls are complete dog****, and some of the design choices are infuriating. Moved on to Spiderman now, and it's night and day to play a game that's actually fun to play and not feel like you're fighting the game design more than the enemies.
PSN: Wangster702
It's a Witcher 3 for me. Great story and atmosphere yet the controls totally ruin the experience. Great game but it's definitely not as good as the first Redemption.
Loli fans are pedophiles

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
1 week ago#6
the only thing i dont really like about RDR2 is the honor system, it made sense in RDR1 your an ex outlaw now working for the goverment so you can either relapse in back into your old habits or try to be nice to everyone

in RDR2 it makes no sense, your a killer thats part of a gang of killers who spend the entire part of chapter 2 killing innocent people (you and micah slaughter everyone in strawberry i doubt every single person in strawberry is a lawman/outlaw)

outside of that i think its far better then RDR1
http://i.imgur.com/GIugA1n.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/ZVQbkqz.jpg
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Jellybird

Jellybird
1 week ago#9
Th3Hamburg1ar posted...
I played the hell out of it and beat it, but only occasionally found myself truly enjoying it. The story is well done, and the graphics are amazing, but actually playing it feels like a chore, the controls are complete dog****, and some of the design choices are infuriating. Moved on to Spiderman now, and it's night and day to play a game that's actually fun to play and not feel like you're fighting the game design more than the enemies.

Absolutely loving this game but Spiderman was a great game too. A lot of fun and very well made.

User Info: gaming_fossil

gaming_fossil
1 week ago#10
When it comes down to it, it's sort of my own fault that I'm not enjoying it more because I suck at this game, I can't aim well at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Am I the only person who doesn't love this game?