• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Refill you cores 27 times???

User Info: Zarley420

Zarley420
2 months ago#1
What do you need to do exactly? I'm at 26/27 playing organically. Do I just need ti drain one core completely and replenish? Or all 3 once more?

Does this reset when you play as John? I checked in ch.6 and had the ✔ mark, but now I'm in epilogue 2 and it's 26/27.

Zarley420
2 months ago#2
Can anyone that did 100% throw me a bone?

I google for answers and all I find is ways to replenish can't find anything about this particular requirement.

User Info: Avalin

Avalin
2 months ago#3
I think just cook some meat and eat it to refill your cores? Or maybe eat the stew at camp, I honestly dont know it was already done for me by the time I looked at that page

Zarley420
2 months ago#4
Just in case anyone wonders about this in the future....

Yes, when you transition to John it does revert back to level 6 stats and you have to get it back to 8.

After completing challenges and buying the improved gear, I have the ✔ once more.

Not sure what that stuff has to do with the other, but I read on reddit to do that and it worked out for me.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
2 months ago#5
Is this something to do for a "trophy", or does it have a real purpose?
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

Zarley420
2 months ago#6
It's part of 100%

User Info: CutterDeBlanc

CutterDeBlanc
2 months ago#7
Apparently in over 600 hours of playtime I only have this at 23/27, so yeah, I don't know what this is, I fill my cores up all the time
No habla espanol.

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
2 months ago#8
I only eat tyme seasoned big game meat so my cores all refill completely eveytime.

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
2 months ago#9
I somehow do not remember having to do this at all...
PSN: LoveLikeJazz
https://soundcloud.com/lovelikejazz

User Info: khain37

khain37
2 months ago#10
digUbetterdead posted...
I somehow do not remember having to do this at all...

Haven't finished my 100% run, but I dont see this as a requirement anywhere and its not listed in the guide I'm following.

Not even sure where this stat is located since its not under the in-game 100% requirement check list.
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Refill you cores 27 times???
  • Topic Archived