• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Looting animation from dead bodies, but I don't get anything...

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
1 month ago#1
Sometimes when I loot a dead body, he will do the loot animatuon and show that he's putting something in his pocket, but I don't actually get anything. Is this a glitch?
Playing: Kingdom Hearts III (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS), Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
Awaiting: TBA

User Info: ampgamer789

ampgamer789
1 month ago#2
Might be that you don't have room in your satchel for the item he's trying to loot.

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
1 month ago#3
ampgamer789 posted...
Might be that you don't have room in your satchel for the item he's trying to loot.

It doesnt give me a prompt telling me that though.

If this is the case, is it possible that some give you items, but no money?
Playing: Kingdom Hearts III (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS), Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
Awaiting: TBA

User Info: Destin

Destin
1 month ago#4
i've seen this when i rob people, they give me their stuff, i kill them after and loot the body.

i've also seen this on dead bodies that have already been killed by NPC gangs, i assume that's cause they were already looted.
Destin the Valiant

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 month ago#5
It is like the other guy said if you already are full on an item in your satchel you wont loot it. There is no prompt to telling you are full of that item. It means it is time for you to go to the fence and sell. Also get all the satchels and you wont have to worry about that anymore except for pocket watches for some reason.

User Info: RyomaOfHoshido

RyomaOfHoshido
1 month ago#6
Sometimes it's just that the person has nothing on them, the animation plays anyway
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#7
yeah you're gang will loot people as well after a mission. gotta be fast.

User Info: marioL66

marioL66
1 month ago#8
Broke as a joke
I'm not like them, but i can pretend.. I think I'm dumb, maybe just happy
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Looting animation from dead bodies, but I don't get anything...
  • Topic Archived