• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Online Trophy hunting anyone?

User Info: kjhoh

kjhoh
4 weeks ago#1
Just finished the story recently and would like to try online while also getting the trophy, will start everything from scratch and would like to see if anyone would do the same too. Hope to help each other to get the trophies that require a team first, then we can play anytime we want!
http://www.mixcloud.com/kjhoh

User Info: GSid

GSid
4 weeks ago#2
kjhoh posted...
Just finished the story recently and would like to try online while also getting the trophy, will start everything from scratch and would like to see if anyone would do the same too. Hope to help each other to get the trophies that require a team first, then we can play anytime we want!

You’ll have better luck on the RDR2 Online Board.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: kjhoh

kjhoh
4 weeks ago#3
GSid posted...
kjhoh posted...

Oh thanks for reminding me dude! I totally forgot there is a board for online too!
http://www.mixcloud.com/kjhoh

User Info: GSid

GSid
4 weeks ago#4
kjhoh posted...
GSid posted...
kjhoh posted...

Oh thanks for reminding me dude! I totally forgot there is a board for online too!

No problem. Glad to help
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Online Trophy hunting anyone?
  • Topic Archived