• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Sean disappeared after his return to camp. Spoilers*

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#1
After completing The First Shall Be The Last and Sean's return to camp welcome party, he has disappeared. I cannot find him anywhere in camp.

Does anybody know where he is?

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#2
Also, I forgot to mention, his horse is here! His horse is here but Sean isn't?!

User Info: Swiftshark

Swiftshark
4 weeks ago#3
He’ll be riding in on his horse soon enough but I won’t spoil it for you.
Breasts are proof I can focus on two things at once.

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#4
Swiftshark posted...

So I DON'T have a bug?
Seriously, Spoilers are welcome, here. When does this happen?

Also, how can he ride in on his horse, if his horse is already here at camp?

User Info: Shrimp_Man

Shrimp_Man
4 weeks ago#5
Swiftshark posted...

You're thinking of Kieran.
PSN: Shrimpie
Steam: darth_shrimpie

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#6
Shrimp_Man posted...
Swiftshark posted...

Everybody that's supposed to be at camp is at camp except Sean. It's the morning after his homecoming party. He's not here, but his horse IS.

The only mission I have on my map is the Dutch mission, "A Quiet Time" where Lenny rides in.

John is standing next to a tree with what I assume is the Mission, "Pouring Forth Oil II", which is wierd, because I've never done Pouring Forth Oil part 1 yet.

Seriously, does anybody know where Sean is?

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
4 weeks ago#7
Bleakwail posted...
Shrimp_Man posted...
Swiftshark posted...

Everybody that's supposed to be at camp is at camp except Sean. It's the morning after his homecoming party. He's not here, but his horse IS.

The only mission I have on my map is the Dutch mission, "A Quiet Time" where Lenny rides in.

John is standing next to a tree with what I assume is the Mission, "Pouring Forth Oil II", which is wierd, because I've never done Pouring Forth Oil part 1 yet.

Are you sure he’s not one of the camp lookouts? He should be in the last Pouring Forth Oil mission, and he’s in quite a few Chapter 3 missions after that as well.
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: Shrimp_Man

Shrimp_Man
4 weeks ago#8
Bleakwail posted...
Shrimp_Man posted...
Swiftshark posted...

I was speaking specifically about who swiftshark thought would be riding in on the horse. But I'm with ^. He's probably a lookout or even doing his own thing looking for leads. I don't remember, I spent nearly a month in chapter 2 but have been doing a load of other things since.
PSN: Shrimpie
Steam: darth_shrimpie

Bleakwail
4 weeks ago#9
Shadow Flare posted...
Bleakwail posted...
Shrimp_Man posted...
Swiftshark posted...

Are you sure he’s not one of the camp lookouts? He should be in the last Pouring Forth Oil mission, and he’s in quite a few Chapter 3 missions after that as well.

I am CERTAIN he's not a camp lookout. I've scoured every inch of the camp and the patrol areas outside the camp, morning to night.

So weird that his horse is here, but he is not.

I looked this up, and found that he appears in the following Missions:

"The First Shall Be the Last"
"Pouring Forth Oil IV"
"A Strange Kindness"
"The Fine Joys of Tobacco"
"A Short Walk in a Pretty Town"

But that STILL doesn't explain why he is never at camp?

Is he EVER at Horseshoe Overlook during Chapter 2, apart from the party? As in, living there, walking around, etc.?

I'm so worried I have a bug, here!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Sean disappeared after his return to camp. Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived