• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. John Marston Hat, spoiler

User Info: Yub93

Yub93
2 months ago#1
Is it the same one Arthur gave him at the end of chapter 6 ? Did He just add the feather and leather thing? Or is it just his own one ?
Currently playing: RDR2, SSBU, LGPE.
Incoming: KH3,NSMBD.
(message deleted)

Yub93
2 months ago#3
Ad_Victoriam posted...
He gets his original outfit from the previous game later in the epilogue.

wait by previous game u mean Red revolver ?
(message deleted)

User Info: Godshammer666

Godshammer666
2 months ago#5
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Yub93 posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

He wasn't in Revolver. In the first Red Dead Redemption, he starts out in a certain outfit. John will get that same outfit at some point during the epilogue unless I'm misremembering.

No, I think you’re right. They tried to make it look dramatic too. I thought it was cool

Yub93
2 months ago#6
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Yub93 posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

He wasn't in Revolver. In the first Red Dead Redemption, he starts out in a certain outfit. John will get that same outfit at some point during the epilogue unless I'm misremembering.

yeah I know in rdr1 hes got the same outfit but since rdr1 is a sequel I was wondering if the hat was actually arthur one

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
2 months ago#7
Ad_Victoriam posted...

This

You still get to keep Arthurs hat too

They are not the same, hat, different styles
Yes you can re shape fur felt hats with steam, but Arthurs hat sometimes looks like it is leather

User Info: Ultimatechidori

Ultimatechidori
2 months ago#8
I feel like it would’ve been a nice ode to Arthur if the hat he wore in the first RDR was Arthur’s; of course with a few modifications so that people wouldn’t connect the dots as easily. I know that none of this was planned when the first game came out, but they could’ve worked backwards and given Arthur a basic version of the hat John wears. Then it would become almost a family relic as Jack wears John’s hat at the end of RDR.
We're all Atheists truly, I just believe in one God less than you.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. John Marston Hat, spoiler
  • Topic Archived