You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Have I missed something obvious.

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 week ago#11
Go to the menu, then "Progress" then "Story" then "Chapter 2" and check the list of missions you've done against a guide for one missing.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix
1 week ago#12
Crap, god I hope my save isn't broken, I mean I guess I'm not so far for starting again, but even still.

But yeah nothing else has showed up for Micah yet. The order in following has his next mission (the stagecoach robbery) after Goats&Sheep, but I just looked at it again now and it does say that it should become available at around the time you said Victoriam, the order just does it later. It's starting to feel like I am screwed, I'll turn in the Downes mission and hope it changes things, but yeah this don't look good :/

EDIT: Tried that klyner, also even if there was one missing, my main problem would still be the same, it isn't showing up on the map :/
(edited 1 week ago)

klyrner
1 week ago#13
It'd eliminate that option. I'm positive it'll show after doing Downes. I can't imagine why you haven't even tried that yet, even on a separate save, before this freaking out, ha.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

klyrner
1 week ago#14
The Downes mission doesn't make sense to do after TGatSheep anyway, storywise.

WinterPhoenix
1 week ago#15
Haha, yeah I am planning on doing the mission the next time I get on the game, the PS4 here is shared, haven't been able to get back on yet. Thought I would ask while I know I won't be able to play to check, just in case there was an obvious glitch I had encountered without knowing and I was genuinely screwed. But yeah I do apologise about the 'freaking out' a bit unnecessary thinking about it.

EDIT: Hmm, ok, well fingers crossed doing it makes both John and Micah's missions show up. No idea why everything else I've seen says it isn't necessary, just one of those things hopefully.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: master_rose

master_rose
1 week ago#16
I'm not sure what you missed about yellow missions being required. The Downes Ranch is a required mission.
PSN: TimesCrusader
This is minecraft. Why deal with uneven terrain? If you don't like the lay of the land, you punch it until it shapes the f*** up

WinterPhoenix
1 week ago#17
Yes it is a required story mission, but not required for either of the missions missing from my map to be available, at least according to every other resource I have found. Hence my confusion.

WinterPhoenix
1 week ago#18
So first of all apologies for the double post, but I an update for anyone who is even slightly interested - probably no one 😂

Just turned the game back on for the first time in 2 days, John's mission is now showing up, I haven't done anything it's just there. And this despite me having done all the obvious, reload the save, reset the console business before to no avail.

No idea at all what was wrong with it, and Micah still won't show with a mission for me, tbh I'm more than a little baffled 😂

EDIT: Ok further update, I did a few things around camp and then slept instead of going straight to John. When I woke up, the mission marker was gone again and reloading the save wouldn't bring it back. Resetting the PS4 again to see if that works and Ima do mission straight away if it does. But seriously the effin hell is going on here!
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Have I missed something obvious.