You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why is Tilly's hair straight?
Did Rockstar even do any research on the lives of African American citizens during the late 1800’s at all?
Final fantasy XIII defense squad

User Info: DJB1234

DJB1234
1 week ago#2
Its a wig
wawaw?

User Info: arnsekar

arnsekar
1 week ago#3
africans, and african americans by extension, can be born with straight hair. like the "oguejiofo annu" people. also people with straight hair, (whether caucaisian, native american, or even asian) would sometimes lay with african slaves obviously. and due to the "one drop rule" (google that) Tilly would be considered african american regardless of her actual lineage. but IF she is mixed with anything, i doubt it's native american, strictly because charles has the same make-up and we were told explicitly.
What do they call Fortnite in France? Battle Royale with Cheese.
YOU JUST REMEMBERED THAT YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME. YOU LOSE

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 week ago#4
Lemme guess, you're white and just trying to stir up trouble?
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: arnsekar

arnsekar
1 week ago#5
WhillB posted...

whom? i'm not white, i can't speak for TC, but his name does have "dark skin" in it.
What do they call Fortnite in France? Battle Royale with Cheese.
YOU JUST REMEMBERED THAT YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME. YOU LOSE
(message deleted)

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 week ago#7
Ad_Victoriam posted...
arnsekar posted...
whom? i'm not white, i can't speak for TC, but his name does have "dark skin" in it.

Not really proof. Contrary to my name, I don't speak Latin. My profile image also betrays my real gender.

It implies you like Loli’s
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: HeyManNiceShot

HeyManNiceShot
1 week ago#8
Did that guy just assume his gender?
What a good shot, man.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 week ago#9
arnsekar posted...
WhillB posted...

Sorry, that's who I thought I quoted :/
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 week ago#10
DJB1234 posted...
Its a wig

This. Many black women wore, and still wear, wigs.
Playing:
PS4: Red Dead Redemption 2. N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1. SNES: Star Fox
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why is Tilly's hair straight?