• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: spankymcfister

spankymcfister
3 months ago#1
I'm attempting to take good screengrab pics of all the hoors in San Denis.
Going through all the back alleys in the poor part of town.

Anybody create little missions like that yourselves?
"Where ever you go..., there you are". Buckaroo Banzai

User Info: Sarcasthma

Sarcasthma
3 months ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/200179-red-dead-redemption-2/77280774
What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?
A pickpocket snatches your watch.

User Info: patriot_14

patriot_14
3 months ago#3
I'm taking pictures of all the carcasses/dead animals who miraculously end up "floating" in midair after I skin them. I'm up to 3 or 4. Had one last night where a wolf loaded onto my 2nd horse stayed suspended in one spot after I whistled for it to come. It is odd how they float there, but once you touch them, they drop to the ground and you can pick them up again...

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
3 months ago#4
patriot_14 posted...
I'm taking pictures of all the carcasses/dead animals who miraculously end up "floating" in midair after I skin them. I'm up to 3 or 4. Had one last night where a wolf loaded onto my 2nd horse stayed suspended in one spot after I whistled for it to come. It is odd how they float there, but once you touch them, they drop to the ground and you can pick them up again...

Don’t know if it’s been patched, but in my game (version 1.00, unupdated) there is a ram carcass floating above the trail near the rock carving guys cabin. Even better, it has the ‘stowed on horse’ look with the ropes and all.

Even better, if I take it and come back, it’ll be back too.
Local moms want to meet
  • Topic Archived