• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Finally Started RDR1

User Info: ampgamer789

ampgamer789
3 months ago#11
penaferus posted...
ampgamer789 posted...
I played it to 100% twice (back in 2010 and again before RDR2). And I definitely took more than 20 hours both times, more like 40-45, but I like to explore. But if you're just running through the story then 20 sounds about right.

I don't usually explore in these games, but I do track down as many quests as possible. I do my exploring on the way to my next destination. I think I finished RDR2 at around 60 hours. I'll probably put about 30 into RDR1.

I agree with what you said up top, it aged well, to me anyway. The story and arcade-like feel to that game made it a blast to replay. Sounds like you'll enjoy the main game, and 30 hours is worth the current cover price.

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
3 months ago#12
ampgamer789 posted...
penaferus posted...
ampgamer789 posted...
I played it to 100% twice (back in 2010 and again before RDR2). And I definitely took more than 20 hours both times, more like 40-45, but I like to explore. But if you're just running through the story then 20 sounds about right.

I don't usually explore in these games, but I do track down as many quests as possible. I do my exploring on the way to my next destination. I think I finished RDR2 at around 60 hours. I'll probably put about 30 into RDR1.

I agree with what you said up top, it aged well, to me anyway. The story and arcade-like feel to that game made it a blast to replay. Sounds like you'll enjoy the main game, and 30 hours is worth the current cover price.

Yep, 15 bucks new is a steal for a 30-40 hour game. That's why I felt just fine paying full price for Red Dead 2.

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
3 months ago#13
I love how it has unlimited bounty hunts.
http://i.imgur.com/OlAyuQb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KnLuqux.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Finally Started RDR1
  • Topic Archived