• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. My horse changed when loading a save!

User Info: Corinthas

Corinthas
3 months ago#1
Just realoaded a save and my white Arabian was swapped with a tenesee walker, i suspect the horse from the online game!!! WTAF!??!?!?!?

User Info: Joant73

Joant73
3 months ago#2
Try re-loading a previous save, hopefully you have one not too far back. If not, you may want to check your stable, maybe it somehow ended up there.

Also, are you sure your horse didn't die, if you load in when your horse has died you get a default Tennessee Walker by your side. If that is the case you will have to load a save before the death.

Hope you figure it out and get your horse.

User Info: Corinthas

Corinthas
3 months ago#3
Joant73 posted...
Try re-loading a previous save, hopefully you have one not too far back. If not, you may want to check your stable, maybe it somehow ended up there.

Also, are you sure your horse didn't die, if you load in when your horse has died you get a default Tennessee Walker by your side. If that is the case you will have to load a save before the death.

Hope you figure it out and get your horse.

Yep horse had died, although only after reloading a save did it swap it out. Thankfully last save not so far away!
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. My horse changed when loading a save!
  • Topic Archived