• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Finally got all satchels!

User Info: Jacabben

Jacabben
3 months ago#11
BrickCityLaz posted...
Where'd you find the panthers? I looked south of the Braithwaite residence and saw nothing. Then I looked north of St Denis but ended up getting attacked by cougars instead. Any particular time of day or location?

Sleep a full day and make a save because they can mess you up. The woods east of Catfish Jacksons I just wandered back and forth and one would spawn. No bait or anything used. Only 1 per day seems to spawn and they arent always aggressive so cycle eagle eye on and off to make it stand out. Springfield to the head will 1 shot them.
Xbox One/PSN: Murmaider358

User Info: i like rpgz

i like rpgz
3 months ago#12
You'll be pulling what's left of your hair out when you do the taxidermist and exotics quests.
PSN: turkey_nuggets

User Info: Insanity216

Insanity216
3 months ago#13
i like rpgz posted...
You'll be pulling what's left of your hair out when you do the taxidermist and exotics quests.

This, I'm 60 hours in and cannot find a cardinal.
Click Here to find out if you're an idiot.

User Info: patriot_14

patriot_14
3 months ago#14
Insanity216 posted...
i like rpgz posted...

This, I'm 60 hours in and cannot find a cardinal.

Go hang out on the "open" tower at Fort Brennand. All kinds of birds fly by during the early mornings into dusk. Pull out your Small Game arrows and constantly scan the sky. Aim at anything close and Dead Eye when you are ready for the kill. I got cardinals, woodpeckers, songbirds and orioles there.

By the bridge at Owanjila has the same type of birds. Just remember to keep scanning the sky. If you aren't, they will fly by without you ever seeing them

User Info: Insanity216

Insanity216
3 months ago#15
Awesome, I'll try that
Click Here to find out if you're an idiot.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Finally got all satchels!
  • Topic Archived