• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can i finish missed sidequest in Epilouge? (Spoilers)

User Info: Kadena1984

Kadena1984
1 week ago#1
Like Titel says, can I finish them as John in the Epilouge?
I'm a digital artist check out my art here: patreon.com/kazXart
"Playing since MHF1"

User Info: DamniTtBobby

DamniTtBobby
1 week ago#2
Who's Titel? Never heard of her
Because it's a big, stupid jellyfish!

Kadena1984
1 week ago#3
Sorry english ist not my native language and sometimes I make a mistake, I mean like my title says, not Titel, can I finish my remaining sidequest as John instead of Arthur in the Epilouge?
"Playing since MHF1"

User Info: Chao_Yun

Chao_Yun
1 week ago#4
You can finish many of them in the Epilogue, but not all of them. There are some missable trophies. You'd have to Google them though, because I don't know what they are off the top of my head.
Forest trees are greener.

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 week ago#5
Chao_Yun posted...
You can finish many of them in the Epilogue, but not all of them. There are some missable trophies. You'd have to Google them though, because I don't know what they are off the top of my head.

If not interested in trophies, then there is just a stranger mission in chapter 6 that from memory also requires high honour
All others can either be stared by Arthur and finished by John or just found again and done entirely by John

In fact I recommend this
1/ it gives John more to do
2/ Some of the Characters you return too look older and talk about Arthur

3 Spoiler maybe ......

The Veteran quest seems to have been written specifically for this.
Start as Arthur , catch the fish, maybe the 1st hunt, but finish as John and you get some really cool dialogue
Also you get to keep .....you know what ....

Kadena1984
1 week ago#6
nnulda posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

If not interested in trophies, then there is just a stranger mission in chapter 6 that from memory also requires high honour
All others can either be stared by Arthur and finished by John or just found again and done entirely by John

In fact I recommend this
1/ it gives John more to do
2/ Some of the Characters you return too look older and talk about Arthur

3 Spoiler maybe ......

The Veteran quest seems to have been written specifically for this.
Start as Arthur , catch the fish, maybe the 1st hunt, but finish as John and you get some really cool dialogue
Also you get to keep .....you know what ....

I would luv to platinum this game but that requires to play the online part and that I'm not interested in, but I do wanna get the most out of the game. I did finish every sidequest I encountered on my journey, that sadly includes the veteran sidequest 😕 makes me curious what the changes would have been, other then that I was focus on the story, I figured I could just finish all side stuff after the story, not knowing I would swap characters. Yeah Arthur's fate was kinda clear but I figured at the end of the game it would just jump back in time so I can do all side stuff related things.

Anyway glad to know that I do indeed can continue Arthur's sidequest with John, thank you.
"Playing since MHF1"

User Info: Saint_Blaise

Saint_Blaise
1 week ago#7
From off the top of my head, only Arthur can complete:

“ED” side missions that require high honor.
Willard’s Rest side missions with the widow.
The first side mission with the priest.
The side mission with the military person at the Native American camp.

If you complete the side missions with the veteran you won’t have his rare horse postgame.

There’s also a donation encounter in St. Denis that’s only for Arthur.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can i finish missed sidequest in Epilouge? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived