• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. In 7yrs when RDR3 comes out

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
1 week ago#1
Will it still have the game mechanics of San Andreas? Or do you think they will actually try and innovate on a stale formula for once?
notime2spell, ergo time is money
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUkqUxZ-WcvtYPnDmHIglA

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine
1 week ago#2
In 7rs, the world will be ruled by giraffes. Humanity will then pay for all misdeeds when the treetops are stripped of their leaves.
#walkaway

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 week ago#3
It will be virtual reality and we'll have an influx of people who don't want to live in real life anymore... We'll all get jobs in virtual reality and humans will transcend to cyber beings.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
1 week ago#4
It'll be a free mobile game that revolves around building your camp, raiding others, sending specific gang members to pull off robberies and hunting trips.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: guidolheat

guidolheat
1 week ago#5
It’ll just be Westworld.

User Info: Chao_Yun

Chao_Yun
1 week ago#6
Won't we all identify as attack helicopters by then?
Forest trees are greener.

User Info: DirtBasedSoap

DirtBasedSoap
1 week ago#7
in seven years open world video games are going to be avant garde acid trip simulators.
I'm thinkin' about starting a corporation. WHO'S WITH ME?

User Info: krono069

krono069
1 week ago#8
Seven years is enough time into the future to make me wonder; considering my age... Probably by then I'll either be dead or some horror of life will finally crush my routine, mundane -- but not necessarily unhappy -- life.
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon

User Info: yungmiggs

yungmiggs
1 week ago#9
Prolly the last red dead redemption.

I think we will get another game in this setting but it wont be titled red dead. New cast of characters.

User Info: monkyby87

monkyby87
1 week ago#10
What I can tell you is there will always be ignorant people like you creating s*** topics because they have no life.
3DS FC: 5344-0417-6988
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. In 7yrs when RDR3 comes out
  • Topic Archived