• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
3 months ago#71
@JepMZ

Yeah, rotating save files throw me off.

Love it when I overwrite a save that I wanted to keep.

(Am I the only one who would like to be able to name, or note, save files? Even 10 characters would be fine: nudearthur, fullbountz, startsave...)
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Uchiha_Hai

Uchiha_Hai
3 months ago#72
And this is exactly why we can't have nice things.

And yet people still wonder why Rockstar decided not to include whorehouses and sex in this game. They learned a costly lesson during the 'Hot-Coffee' scandal back in the San Andreas days.

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
3 months ago#73
Uchiha_Hai posted...
And this is exactly why we can't have nice things.

And yet people still wonder why Rockstar decided not to include whorehouses and sex in this game. They learned a costly lesson during the 'Hot-Coffee' scandal back in the San Andreas days.

Get real.

There were t*** in your face in first person in GTAV (stripclub). Full frontal male nudity in Lost and Damned. Interactive torture in V. Manhunt 2 was released (different team, whatever, R* branding).

Yeah, they’ve learned...

s***, we beat up a mentally challenged here...
Local moms want to meet

User Info: TylerID

TylerID
3 months ago#74
Adam_Ocelot posted...
@JepMZ

Yeah, rotating save files throw me off.

Love it when I overwrite a save that I wanted to keep.

(Am I the only one who would like to be able to name, or note, save files? Even 10 characters would be fine: nudearthur, fullbountz, startsave...)

But it's impossible to have one save file for this game. It's done deliberately and right for fun sake. Rockstar encourages you to. Funny though, my naked Arthur save file ended up being "Bright Bouncy Boy" from the experiment mission. Can anyone else beat that? XD

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
3 months ago#75
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
This is patched from what I've been hearing. If you already have the save you're golden.

Has this been confirmed tho or do they just not know no one should be near the bath to trigger it?

Yeah, maybe just have a little option to have a list of little pictures of each gang member to choose from would be helpful too

*edit* hmmm, looks like they added more invisible barrier to the cabin corner
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

User Info: TylerID

TylerID
3 months ago#76
JepMZ posted...
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
This is patched from what I've been hearing. If you already have the save you're golden.
Yeah, maybe just have a little option to have a list of little pictures of each gang member to choose from would be helpful too

What do you mean?
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D
  • Topic Archived