• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D

User Info: immortaltech6

immortaltech6
1 month ago#61
Lol, it always amazes me how people discover glitches like this that are so specific with the steps required.

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#62
JepMZ posted...
Ah, now , I see. Man, never knew this was possible for console. I wonder if a developer leaked this just from how absolutely obscure this is

immortaltech6 posted...
Lol, it always amazes me how people discover glitches like this that are so specific with the steps required.

100% agree. Even more amazing, is that reading the notes by the discoverer, getting Arthur naked is what he set out to do as well...

Which is damn impressive. Finding it out through luck would be impressive enough, setting out with this goal and succeeding is nuts.

Anyway...

Did manage to get this to work right at the beginning of CH2 (and got the pig mask, so Piggsy is reality) the only thing I realized though...

I don’t know if you’ll ever get a bow back.

I can’t see how you could do this before hunting in CH1 (plus, I suspect when Arthur changes clothes at the beginning of CH2 it would overwrite naked Art if you did manage it), so...

Be prepared for that.
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Footfoot

Footfoot
1 month ago#63
Just a note, if you do the first bounty available (it's in valentine, good honest snake oil I believe) you get your lasso back

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#64
Footfoot posted...
Just a note, if you do the first bounty available (it's in valentine, good honest snake oil I believe) you get your lasso back

Good call.

You can get a bow from the nightkin in Lakay (?), so that’s cool. Ran across that this morning.
Local moms want to meet

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
1 month ago#65
Oh yeah, I saw their notes. That's quite a dedication, predicting how the game would work based on understanding how previous games works.

Is anyone else utterly confused as to how saves work? I accidentally lost a week's worth of progress the first time. I think the save slots aren't fixed like slot 1, slot 2, slot 3. They seem to automatically be sorted so the latest save is on the top of the list. You cant just save on slot 7. It makes things confusing if you aren't paying attention or don't remember what is the actual last mission title you did before.

It be cool to know if there's any missions that spawn the lasso on later chapters. I suppose ch2 is the optimal time to get into this state
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

User Info: Ganon997

Ganon997
1 month ago#66
You all need God lmao

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 month ago#67
This is patched from what I've been hearing. If you already have the save you're golden.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#68
Ganon997 posted...
You all need God lmao

I’ve got Dog. I’m good.
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Ganon997

Ganon997
1 month ago#69
Adam_Ocelot posted...
Ganon997 posted...
You all need God lmao

I’ve got Dog. I’m good.

Okay...SHALASHASKA

User Info: TylerID

TylerID
1 month ago#70
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
This is patched from what I've been hearing. If you already have the save you're golden.

YES! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D
  • Topic Archived