You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 week ago#51
Man, riding a horse naked must be painful
My internet persona is Majima with a dash of Jade. Keep that in mind when responding.

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 week ago#52
Just mess around stuff. Terminator in Valentine. Naked Arthur warning...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53jhHXR4EU
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Footfoot

Footfoot
1 week ago#53
Thinking about starting a new game and doing the nude thing as early as possible to try to do a playthrough nude.

What are the earliest missions or side missions that require lasso? Want to see if I can get lasso back, and don't want to miss a possible side mission that requires lasso.

The cut scenes should be hilarious, esp the LENNY one, lol.
Strawberry's hotel bed works. They might all work, I might've just tried sleeping before I was arrested or something.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

Adam_Ocelot
1 week ago#55
Footfoot posted...
Thinking about starting a new game and doing the nude thing as early as possible to try to do a playthrough nude.

What are the earliest missions or side missions that require lasso? Want to see if I can get lasso back, and don't want to miss a possible side mission that requires lasso.

The cut scenes should be hilarious, esp the LENNY one, lol.

The only one I can think of is the Money Lending mission where the ranch hand takes off on you.

Should be able to do this right when you reach Horseshoe though... go down to the brush fire POI, grab a fire bottle there (the fence doesn’t have them available immediately in CH 2), then proceed to Van Horn.

I need to check this though, so it may not be that cut and dry.
Local moms want to meet
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Footfoot

Footfoot
1 week ago#56
Thanks for info, will try this this weekend, going to be hilarious when wife is watching and asking if I am ever gonna grow up lol.

Adam_Ocelot
1 week ago#57
@Footfoot

Alright, so I did check out my thought process, and it wouldn’t work quite right because...

You don’t pick up a fire bottle at the Brush Fire POI, just the recipe for the volatile fire bottle.

However...

You can craft fire bottles from the start of CH2, and with my CH2 start save I managed to already have 2 of the animal fat and gin needed to make them. And since I tore through CH1 on this save, I can safely say that within the CH1 missions you should be able to get at least 1 fat and gin, which is really all you need.

I’m going to actually check this now, but I’m pretty positive you will be able to do this bug before any CH2 missions. Maybe earlier, as I never tried heading out of the mountains in CH1...

Anyway, it almost seems best to do this really early on, as you lose everything (except your cash) when you do this.

Have fun though, it’s hard to take the game seriously when you’re naked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75EQT9MMciw
Local moms want to meet

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
1 week ago#58
How do you save?
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

Adam_Ocelot
1 week ago#59
@JepMZ

I went back to Valentine and talked some s*** until someone started shooting, beat them down, talked s*** to the sheriff until I was able to surrender to being arrested.

When I got out of jail I could save again.

Basically, get arrested. There may be other ways, but...
Local moms want to meet
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
1 week ago#60
Ah, now , I see. Man, never knew this was possible for console. I wonder if a developer leaked this just from how absolutely obscure this is
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D