You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D

User Info: TylerID

TylerID
1 week ago#1
God I hope this glitch never gets patched, cause it's hilarious. I might have to stop the game from updating if they do. Walking around towns and talking naked to people is just gold. I've even been more of an outlaw now, taking on a a whole army of deputy at saloons. Best glitch EVER.

Couple of things to note though. If you go to a store and buy just shoes, your legs disappear. You only see your shoes and top body walking around. You can buy pants and then can have a shirtless Arthur. Haven't tested yet what happens if I just buy gloves.

You can get your saddle back by going to a stable, but unfortunately can't get any of my weapons. Tried buying a new gun and it doesn't show in the weapons wheel.

Still. Going to have some fun video capturing with this lol
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 week ago#3
I need to know how to do this for my title fight Championship Fisticuffs match with ol' Scarface, the Legendary Bear.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

TylerID
1 week ago#4
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Are his parts censored or did they just never put them on his model? I'd assume the latter.

Yep, never added to the model. I can see a hole PC mod fixing this, if the game ever lands there.

TylerID
1 week ago#5
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
I need to know how to do this for my title fight Championship Fisticuffs match with ol' Scarface, the Legendary Bear.

There's some youtube video walkthroughs and this link here, showed me how to make a save.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/a0yg2o/spoilers_found_a_glitch_to_get_naked_in_story_mode/
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 week ago#6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_em6owmQA

Good find.

Will be playing around with this.

Apparently it will screw your save file though, so auto saves off people

My question, before I commit, is can I wear the pig mask and still be naked?

Because if I can proper Piggsy...

Oh man...
Local moms want to meet
(edited 1 week ago)

TylerID
1 week ago#7
That would be awesome Mr Penguin 007. Wish had the time to capture and transfer to youtube or something. Just having encounters and conversations cracks me up.

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 week ago#8
Adam_Ocelot posted...

Good find.

Oh man...

LMFAO That had me rollin' bro! Oh my goodness, "can I get a little help in here?" XD
(edited 1 week ago)

TylerID
1 week ago#9
Adam_Ocelot posted...

Good find.

Oh man...

Yes, definitely turn off auto save. That's a lesson though I learnt early in the game. And definitely don't make it your main save file.

Hvaen't tested masks, but I doubt you can cause you no longer have anything to store things you buy. Will get back to you on that. :D
@TylerID
Can you use either Lasso, Throwing Knives, Tomahawks, or Hatchets?
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Yes! Finally made my nudy Arty save. :D