• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. (SPOILERS) sorry, can someone sum up the intro to the Epilogue for me?

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
1 week ago#1
hey guys, finished the game a few days ago but i was a bit plastered and forget exactly how the Epilogue starts. i’m only at the point where Jack gets his pony (we just started our ride to the stream) but i forget completely how we got here.

it must be several years after the main game ended right? (with Jack looking significantly older)
Not changing this sig.

User Info: monkyby87

monkyby87
1 week ago#2
Your fault for playing the game plastered.
3DS FC: 5344-0417-6988

User Info: buppyspek

buppyspek
1 week ago#3
John got a job as a ranch hand at Pronghorn Ranch, near Strawberry. He's leaving the outlaw life behind him at the insistence of Abigail and is trying to live as a good, honest man. But hes using the name Jim Milton because there's still a price on his head. He does chores like mucking out the stables and milking cows.
Get off my lawn.
(message deleted)

EzeDoesIt
1 week ago#5
buppyspek posted...
John got a job as a ranch hand at Pronghorn Ranch, near Strawberry. He's leaving the outlaw life behind him at the insistence of Abigail and is trying to live as a good, honest man. But hes using the name Jim Milton because there's still a price on his head. He does chores like mucking out the stables and milking cows.

hey thanks! :) how did I end up with Arthur’s hat?

gtaisking posted...
Daft bellend. You play crappy games like CoD that have no substance when drunk. Not masterpeices like rockstar games. They should be played sober and without distraction. Serves you right.

Tit

hey bushwhacker, I made it through the ending, I should have waited til the next day to start the Epilogue but, well.
Not changing this sig.

User Info: Alkeez

Alkeez
1 week ago#6
Cant you find a playthrough on youtube to check out what you want to know? =)
3DS FC: 3067-6595-2576
I'm like Jon Jones, I sound like Sean Combs and I got trombone size stones like John Holmes -Chael Sonnen
EzeDoesIt posted...

You'll find out if you keep playing. You haven't missed it
Ha Ji-won <3
http://i.imgur.com/WsrLCO6.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/GNxSzQq.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/PrYgCg6.gif

EzeDoesIt
1 week ago#8
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
EzeDoesIt posted...

You'll find out if you keep playing. You haven't missed it

nice, thank you:)
Not changing this sig.

User Info: buppyspek

buppyspek
1 week ago#9
You ended up with Arthur's hat (and his satchel) in the end of Chapter 6. Arthur hands John his satchel and sticks his hat on John's head and tells him to run.
Get off my lawn.

EzeDoesIt
1 week ago#10
buppyspek posted...
You ended up with Arthur's hat (and his satchel) in the end of Chapter 6. Arthur hands John his satchel and sticks his hat on John's head and tells him to run.

ahh now i do remember this, thanks a lot man!
Not changing this sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. (SPOILERS) sorry, can someone sum up the intro to the Epilogue for me?
  • Topic Archived