• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Did you like the Guarma plotline with the Colonel/>?

User Info: legendaryss4

legendaryss4
1 week ago#1
Title says it all - Results (163 votes)
Yes
31.9% (52 votes)
No
68.1% (111 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Awful chapter
"Keep calm and become like Water"

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 week ago#2
I didnt mind the change of scenery but the limitations on the island are offputting.

User Info: ZemaVieira

ZemaVieira
1 week ago#3
Spoiler title! But yeah, the change of scenery was actually a pleasant surprise. The way you have to play 5 or 6 missions in a row was what ruined it.

User Info: legendaryss4

legendaryss4
1 week ago#4
They could have done more with Hercule, Leon and that one armed individual you saved.

What about that Fussar henchman, Levi?

Rushed poor plotline.
"Keep calm and become like Water"

User Info: Walker_Dude

Walker_Dude
1 week ago#5
kainzow42 posted...
I didnt mind the change of scenery but the limitations on the island are offputting.

This.

You can't revisit it for completionist stuff and it was this instead of having Mexico (which I actually liked from the first game).
Walker Dude's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58adDWO5cqZLU0Sw3TDDoQ

User Info: RealSaint

RealSaint
1 week ago#6
The shore battle happened in the morning when I played, so 80% of the battle I had no idea what's going on because of the sun glare. Just shoot whoever's charging at me. I could hardly tell where on the battleship I should mortar, let alone its physical appearance. s*** part of the game.
Typical gamer logic: If I win, it means I'm good. If I lose, that guy was cheating.

User Info: osiris605

osiris605
1 week ago#7
I just began this last night and after 30 seconds, I hated it. How long is this part?

User Info: gunhole

gunhole
1 week ago#8
osiris605 posted...
I just began this last night and after 30 seconds, I hated it. How long is this part?

Not long. Just try to enjoy the scenery and it’ll pass quickly.
- {} the Goose is loose! {} -

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
1 week ago#9
osiris605 posted...

Like maybe 3 hours.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: Jarvissan

Jarvissan
1 week ago#10
Worst chapter in the game. Burnt through it so fast.
Xbox GT: Juice Based God
PSN: JuiceBasedGod
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Did you like the Guarma plotline with the Colonel/>?
  • Topic Archived