• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What does wearing your hat actually do?

User Info: KingofRogues

KingofRogues
1 week ago#1
There must be some benefit to having it on. As seeing how hard it is to keep it on my head there must be something good that happens right?

User Info: sickie09ismine

sickie09ismine
1 week ago#2
Immersive-ness
Currently Playing: ESO
PSN/Gamertag: Sickie09ismine

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 week ago#3
Unless you're using the miner's hat... Nothing.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
1 week ago#4
Protects your head from the sun.

User Info: KingofRogues

KingofRogues
1 week ago#5
where is that mining hat? Holding a lamp...is completely Broken. and it only works in the dead of night and while it rains...

User Info: Chodemonster

Chodemonster
1 week ago#6
It actually makes your head a harder target. Might shoot hat before head. Happens a lot.
3DS Friend Code: 1177-9916-9193

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 week ago#7
KingofRogues posted...
where is that mining hat? Holding a lamp...is completely Broken. and it only works in the dead of night and while it rains...

Miner Hat ain't all that great either, but it's over by My Shann if I recall? Dunno honestly. Just stumbled on it. Been trying not to look anything up that I can discover myself.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: nordendorf

nordendorf
1 week ago#8
side question: Is there a way to remove your hat without going to a costume change station or getting in a fight?

User Info: xamdamCO

xamdamCO
1 week ago#9
nordendorf posted...
side question: Is there a way to remove your hat without going to a costume change station or getting in a fight?

Yes. While on your horse (and moving slowly or not at all), go to your currently equipped hat, then select it and release L1. Same as using an item but in reverse.

User Info: PayItForward

PayItForward
1 week ago#10
keeps your head covered...
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Patrick Moynihan
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What does wearing your hat actually do?
  • Topic Archived