• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. The guy you bring to the doctor in Saint Denis that got his arm amputated

User Info: thepope_3290

thepope_3290
1 week ago#1
Didn't see this my first playthrough but I just witnessed him getting hanged for killing a woman that made fun of him for his disfigurement. Holy s*** lol this game is wild
Rockstar Games presents... AGENT
coming soon to PS3

User Info: Leaferr

Leaferr
1 week ago#2
Wow spoil much these days?
PSN & GT=Leaferr7
add me your mom did

User Info: sickie09ismine

sickie09ismine
1 week ago#3
What the f***, man... come on. Use the f***ing spoiler tag you a******
Currently Playing: ESO
PSN/Gamertag: Sickie09ismine

User Info: OutFromUndr

OutFromUndr
1 week ago#4
Wow that's cool. I completely missed that.

But yeah should definitely use spoiler tags...
PSN: TMIB311
XBL: Tommot67

User Info: HeyManNiceShot

HeyManNiceShot
1 week ago#5
Watching him get his arm amputated is brutal. I also saw him getting hanged later on in the game.
What a good shot, man.

User Info: scottmushroom

scottmushroom
1 week ago#6
The butthurt about non-story spoilers for a game thats been out for well over a month is hilarious. I could see it if this was release week or it was something like "I can't believe Character A killed Character B". If you are that sensitive about playing blind, perhaps a discussion board isn't the place to be.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
1 week ago#7
WHERES THE f***ING MODS????

Huh?

They love to nit pick on BULLs***, but wont moderate a legit 'spoiler without warning' thread?

NICE.
It's not that it's difficult to be successful, it's just real easy not to be.
"Your bargaining posture is highly dubious" - Unicron

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
1 week ago#8
scottmushroom posted...
The butthurt about non-story spoilers for a game thats been out for well over a month is hilarious. I could see it if this was release week or it was something like "I can't believe Character A killed Character B". If you are that sensitive about playing blind, perhaps a discussion board isn't the place to be.

It's only been a week since the camp bug is patched. You shouldn't strawman for the sake of breaking rules
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 week ago#9
thepope_3290 posted...
Didn't see this my first playthrough but I just witnessed him getting hanged for killing a woman that made fun of him for his disfigurement. Holy s*** lol this game is wild

Interesting, I have not run into that happening yet.

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 week ago#10
scottmushroom posted...

Yeah, damn the people that come here and wanna get advice or help for something and see a spoilers instead.

It's really not that hard to only put "the guy you bring to the doctor in saint denis" and "minor spoiler" in the title. Hell it's less words then the current title so it would've been easier. But no let's blame the people that come here for help and tips instead.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. The guy you bring to the doctor in Saint Denis that got his arm amputated
  • Topic Archived