• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. My most important fixes

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 month ago#11
The shot a guy up on a cliff looted him then rode off. Got what must have been a couple miles away, and witness pops up. I turn around but this witness was clear back to wear the dead body was.

Why was I able to ride that far and nothing then a witness shows up.

Bulls***.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: Pyroe

Pyroe
1 month ago#12
Early on they tell you to hide the body

RedJacket200 posted...
The shot a guy up on a cliff looted him then rode off. Got what must have been a couple miles away, and witness pops up. I turn around but this witness was clear back to wear the dead body was.

Bulls***.
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ - - - He sees you.
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,Proud FAQ writer. 24308

User Info: Nikosphere7

Nikosphere7
1 month ago#13
I don't have any problem with the wanted system or fast travel. The gun un/equipping is a problem. Not a huge deal to start with but the longer I play the more of an issue it's become.

One other fix I'd like (and this might just be me) is that weird sound traveling/location. I can hear people shooting or calling for help but damned if I can find where they are. I ride around in ever-widening circles but still can't find the source and then they disappear. And no, there isn't always a white dot showing their location on the map.

There are also some path/route finding issues where Arthur will go to do something but (I guess) it'll interfere with another character's action and he'll stop or take ages sorting himself out before continuing. This isn't that frequent but when it happens it's definitely immersion-breaking.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#14
After completing the epilogue you don’t get locked out of certain random events. Like the horse racing against NPC’s that give your horse a speed boost in raitings
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction
(message deleted)

User Info: gzaface

gzaface
1 month ago#16
happychappy654 posted...
-Oversensitive wanted system needs a cheat to turn it off or need to be toned down. Impedes fun and discourages actually being an outlaw. Fix police being aimbots and every cop in the city knowing exactly where you are at all times.

-Forced walking indoors and camp. Totally pointless thing they should never have included. Did no one mention this during production? Lol

-Guns still unequip on horse. Realism? More like extremely irritating and useless.

-Fast travel system sucks. No one wants to use trains, a one way map and coaches. Make it's available endgame or something.

-Nothing to do in New Austin besides one bounty. Why does it exist? Why was it completely remade?

Any other ideas?

I agree with everything.

User Info: conduit

conduit
1 month ago#17
I'd love to be able to run around in camp barging into everyone and knocking them over or pushing them into the campfire.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~

User Info: FallenRazgriz

FallenRazgriz
1 month ago#18
One minor change I'd like to see is that, whilst sneaking around, if you loot a corpse or pick an item up, Arthur won't automatically reenter sneak mode after completing the looting animation. He just stands straight up and it takes a couple of seconds before you can crouch down again.

Edit: Oh, I'd also like to see a fix for the issue that frequently causes one of your equipped sidearms to be replaced with a Cattleman revolver during missions.
(Squeeks regally)

User Info: moctezumazteca

moctezumazteca
1 month ago#19
I want to see how many hours I've played.
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" -Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 month ago#20
Pyroe posted...
Early on they tell you to hide the body

RedJacket200 posted...

Bulls***.

So whoever stumbles on the body automatically knows me....yeah ok.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. My most important fixes
  • Topic Archived