• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Only 7.4% of ALL PS4 players have played all the minigames.

User Info: meowreka

meowreka
1 week ago#1
Just looking at my trophies and find this a bit of an odd statistic.

Only 9.8% of players have found the stash in four different homesteads.
Only 5.1% have spent over $5000 in shops (ALL shops, not just one!)
Only 4.8% have crafted 30 different unique items

Only 29.3% have max upgraded ANY weapon
Only 59.2% have fully bonded with a horse!

Now to be fair, only 89% of people have completed chapter 1 so the statistics might be severely skewed by people who launched it then quit or other such things.

The most interesting statistic of all? More than half of the people playing this game have yet to complete chapter 2.

Currently only 47.8% of people have completed Chapter 2.
Ain't that somethin?
Steam url: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993818142

User Info: BHux

BHux
1 week ago#2
Well I’ve been playing since release pretty consistently, not crazy, but on average a couple of hours a day and I’ve only recently have gotten to chapter 3. I’ve enjoyed taking my time and getting side tracked.

User Info: TaigaTiger

TaigaTiger
1 week ago#3
Are there Missable trophies?
The older the crab is, the tougher his claws be

meowreka
1 week ago#4
TaigaTiger posted...
Are there Missable trophies?

Yes, in almost every game ever. What kind of question is this?

BHux posted...
Well I’ve been playing since release pretty consistently, not crazy, but on average a couple of hours a day and I’ve only recently have gotten to chapter 3. I’ve enjoyed taking my time and getting side tracked.

I as well. I'm still in Chapter 3 and taking my time.

User Info: GrutNL

GrutNL
1 week ago#5
I'm at chapter 5.
I never craft.
I never buy something in a shop (except the very beginning of the game when I used my first money to fully upgrade my gun lol).
I have not found (or looked for) a single stash and heard of it the first time here and now.
Try couchsurfing, you might get a social life!

meowreka
1 week ago#6
GrutNL posted...
I'm at chapter 5.
I never craft.
I never buy something in a shop (except the very beginning of the game when I used my first money to fully upgrade my gun lol).
I have not found (or looked for) a single stash and heard of it the first time here and now.

Odd.

User Info: Crikey

Crikey
1 week ago#7
You can upgrade a weapon?

User Info: GrutNL

GrutNL
1 week ago#8
meowreka posted...
GrutNL posted...
I'm at chapter 5.
I never craft.

Odd.

Why odd? Never felt the need of buying a gun and I mostly headshot people which is an instakill anyway and couldn't care less about cosmetic nonsense.
Also never ran out of bullets or foods so why would I craft?
Try couchsurfing, you might get a social life!

User Info: USF

USF
1 week ago#9
I'm one of those who hasn't touched any of them. I just don't care for s*** like that. If I want to play dominoes or poker, I would actually go play real dominoes or poker.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

meowreka
1 week ago#10
USF posted...
I'm one of those who hasn't touched any of them. I just don't care for s*** like that. If I want to play dominoes or poker, I would actually go play real dominoes or poker.

I don't gamble with real money.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Only 7.4% of ALL PS4 players have played all the minigames.
  • Topic Archived