• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can someone just please tell me why

User Info: Hopeless

Hopeless
1 week ago#1
Like... seriously.

https://youtu.be/hyVPTYyzptk

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
1 week ago#2
You stole his haircut.
Twitch stream: x_darth_caedus_x, come watch me play the stuffs on ps4, Xbox one, and PC.

User Info: sparkedflint

sparkedflint
1 week ago#3
Rofl that was a twist

User Info: Kuh-Tah-Gee

Kuh-Tah-Gee
1 week ago#4
10/10

User Info: Chao_Yun

Chao_Yun
1 week ago#5
Your horse doesn't like getting fisted.
Forest trees are greener.

User Info: GrievousFan21

GrievousFan21
1 week ago#6
The bigger question is.

why are you a skinhead in the wild wild west?

In all seriousness though. That's ridiculous. My only suggestion is to try to do what I've done and laugh it off. Normally this kind of stuff bothers me in "open world" games but I've tried not to focus on those kind of mishaps and just laugh them off so i don't get discouraged which would lead to me enjoying the game less.

Unless it stops a bunch of progress it should be pretty funny. The only "annoying" part I had is during a missions my wagon got stuck against a wall and I failed a mission but it only resulted in about 2 mins of lost progress. I could understand if I had been playing and lost 20 mins of progress, i would've been a lot more upset.

Another time I was riding to the post office to pay off a bounty and I pushed a guy on accident and got into a fight which lead to the sheriff after me. Long story short, it took about 5 mins to evade the Sheriff and my bounty increased because of the fight.
Ready for the moshpit Shaka brah

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
1 week ago#7
Welp
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: Type5sketch

Type5sketch
1 week ago#8
Your horse worked out a deal with the man for your bounty.
There is no evil only people and cats

User Info: Freedom888

Freedom888
1 week ago#9
GrievousFan21 posted...
The bigger question is.

why are you a skinhead in the wild wild west?

In all seriousness though. That's ridiculous. My only suggestion is to try to do what I've done and laugh it off. Normally this kind of stuff bothers me in "open world" games but I've tried not to focus on those kind of mishaps and just laugh them off so i don't get discouraged which would lead to me enjoying the game less.

You're right, I got a good laugh out of the video lmao

User Info: cuttin_in_farm

cuttin_in_farm
1 week ago#10
I’m dying that he’s still talking s*** despite the screen fading to black.
A show of kindness may not do much help, but a show of cruelty may do much harm.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can someone just please tell me why
  • Topic Archived