• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How do i redo the robbery at the doctors office in Valentine? Or go back in?

User Info: SCREAMINGBEATSS

SCREAMINGBEATSS
2 months ago#1
I knocked on the back iron door, looked in the window and held the doctor up at gun point where i had an option to rob the register or go to the back room, he took me in and i killed the dudes there stole a bunch of money and picked up the revolver.

It got messy though and i ended up killing like 4 cops so i reloaded my auto save to try and do it better/get out cleaner but now i can’t go to the door/window and when i hold up the doctor there’s no option to go to the back room, also i don’t have the revolver anymore so it must not have actually saved anything.

Anyone else locked out of it?
Hahascream
http://i.imgur.com/uxsYsAT.png

User Info: Orthopox12

Orthopox12
2 months ago#2
This turned into my biggest run and gun battle with the law outside of any mission. My horse got killed and I got backed up to a cliff held my ground until I was about overrun and took the leap to my death. All because that f***ing room only has one entry/exit.
Official contributor to the Legendary "Cantina" Topic
{Current clone: Orthopox 30}

User Info: SCREAMINGBEATSS

SCREAMINGBEATSS
2 months ago#3
Bump
Hahascream
http://i.imgur.com/uxsYsAT.png

User Info: Saiaxs

Saiaxs
2 months ago#4
Just put the mask on and rob him again. You can’t do it right away, so spend a few days out of town or doing missions

User Info: daze515

daze515
2 months ago#5
I took the Schofield, cash and loot. Died right away. Paid a small death cash penalty and a $6 bounty. Came out positive!

I’ll remember the mask next time though (always forget) and try to be a more legit felon
ellipsis abuser...

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
2 months ago#6
I'm like 90% sure that the game tends to autosave as soon as "something goes wrong" which includes a wanted level. I redid that robbery several times to try to do it perfectly and the game always autosaved when I got wanted.

So in other words, you need to reload a manual backup. I'm not sure if you can redo it otherwise.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: Orthopox12

Orthopox12
2 months ago#7
Axel7174 posted...
I'm like 90% sure that the game tends to autosave as soon as "something goes wrong" which includes a wanted level. I redid that robbery several times to try to do it perfectly and the game always autosaved when I got wanted.

So in other words, you need to reload a manual backup. I'm not sure if you can redo it otherwise.

I forgot to mention that after my story it did autosave, sorry tc
Official contributor to the Legendary "Cantina" Topic
{Current clone: Orthopox 30}
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How do i redo the robbery at the doctors office in Valentine? Or go back in?
  • Topic Archived