• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Leaked Gameplay (20 secs)

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
6 months ago#11
M4SK2F4CE posted...
Video player is crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4VJJ3W3NI
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"

User Info: x_CoRrUpTioN_x

x_CoRrUpTioN_x
6 months ago#12
Bow clips through his hat.

Precancel ordered.
"I don't always chug, but when I do I choose Estus. Stay salty my friends."

User Info: kamui22

kamui22
6 months ago#13
I really like how Rockstar are marketing this game by giving scarce amounts of info on it and basically showing no gameplay except for the two overview trailers.

Also, even though they have been working on the game the last 6-7 years they never officially announced it until about a year before release. Then they went silent on it for almost a year up until a few months before release where they announced the release date and showed the overview trailer.

People trust Rockstar enough when it comes to quality games, plus its a sequel to an already beloved game, so for those reasons only a developer like Rockstar can get away marketing a game this way. I love it because it reminds me so much of what it was like back in the 90's when it came to how much info we got about games before they released, which were basically some magazine articles with a few screenshots.

Due to this mysteriousness, I think once people finally get to play the game it will blow their minds even more than it would have if they had gotten to see tons of gameplay footage on YouTube and gaming sites for months up until release.

User Info: CI254

CI254
6 months ago#14
somethingsomething preventing smaller stores from getting it early to prevent leaks
somethingsomething
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto | PSN: Cionyl

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#15
Holy f*** I can’t wait for this game

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
6 months ago#16
The first shot went through the first guy and killed the second...

Damn. That's some good s***.

User Info: WernerWolff

WernerWolff
6 months ago#17
meteora88 posted...

And the body forced back hit the horse
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

User Info: x_CoRrUpTioN_x

x_CoRrUpTioN_x
6 months ago#18
Some idiot got his twitch channel suspended for looping this lol.
"I don't always chug, but when I do I choose Estus. Stay salty my friends."

User Info: Game_Fan09

Game_Fan09
6 months ago#19
kamui22 posted...
I really like how Rockstar are marketing this game by giving scarce amounts of info on it and basically showing no gameplay except for the two overview trailers.

Also, even though they have been working on the game the last 6-7 years they never officially announced it until about a year before release. Then they went silent on it for almost a year up until a few months before release where they announced the release date and showed the overview trailer.

People trust Rockstar enough when it comes to quality games, plus its a sequel to an already beloved game, so for those reasons only a developer like Rockstar can get away marketing a game this way. I love it because it reminds me so much of what it was like back in the 90's when it came to how much info we got about games before they released, which were basically some magazine articles with a few screenshots.

Due to this mysteriousness, I think once people finally get to play the game it will blow their minds even more than it would have if they had gotten to see tons of gameplay footage on YouTube and gaming sites for months up until release.

Agreed.
Hurry up next gen

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
6 months ago#20
WernerWolff posted...
meteora88 posted...

And the body forced back hit the horse

The physics montages that are going to happen for this game are gonna be nuts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Leaked Gameplay (20 secs)
  • Topic Archived