• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How well does this game represent the LGBT community?

User Info: NowhereMan87

NowhereMan87
2 years ago#1
Topic.
(message deleted)

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
2 years ago#3
That does not matter in an old west game, if anything it would not favor LGBT at all based on the time period.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
2 years ago#4
Its LGBTQ now and

Offworlder1 posted...
That does not matter in an old west game, if anything it would not favor LGBT at all based on the time period.
Jive

User Info: MetOshOck

MetOshOck
2 years ago#5
If you want to know how well the lgbt would be represented in a game that takes place in 1899, well, not very well let me tell you. There must have been gay people, of course, but they were closet gays, cuz if anyone knew that you were into that s*** back then, you would have ended with your craneum cracked and a bottle up your ass. Pretty much the same thing happens nowadays, at least in my country. When I was a kid, me and my friends found the dead body of a trans people called "La Muñequita" which means "The Doll", cuz he was beautiful as a model, but he was crazy and always got involved into fights. One day he started to beef with some of the dudes that used to hang out on my block, he started flirting with one of them, we all knew that he was going to get his ass kicked one day but we never thought that those mofos would rape him with a big ass bottle and then proceed to smash his face with a concrete block. I know you'll think this has nothing to do with the topic but i just think that this answers your question cuz this is definitely what would've happened if people found out that you're gay in the 19th century wild west.
"I love the smell of 372.844 pancakes in the morning... smells like victory"

User Info: Scully87

Scully87
2 years ago#6
MetOshOck posted...
Don't start with that LGBT crap. If you want to know how well the lgbt would be represented in a game that takes place in 1899, well, not very well let me tell you. There must have been gay people, of course, but they were closet gays, cuz if anyone knew that you were into that s*** back then, you would have ended with your craneum cracked and bottle up your ass. Pretty much the same the thing happens nowadays, at least in my country. When I was a kid, me and my friends found the dead body of a trans called "La Muñequita", he was beautiful as a model, but he was crazy and always got involved into fights. One day he started to beef with some of the dudes that used to hang out on my block, he started flirting with one of them, we all knew that he was going to get his ass kicked one day but we never thought that those mofos would rape him with a big ass bottle and then proceed to smash his face with a concrete block. I know you'll think this has nothing to do with the topic but i just think that this was exactly the same treatment that gay people received back in the 19th century.

Cool story bro

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
2 years ago#7
Does it matter. I'm not white. Don't care about what the character is.
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!

User Info: MetOshOck

MetOshOck
2 years ago#8
Scully87 posted...
MetOshOck posted...
Don't start with that LGBT crap. If you want to know how well the lgbt would be represented in a game that takes place in 1899, well, not very well let me tell you. There must have been gay people, of course, but they were closet gays, cuz if anyone knew that you were into that s*** back then, you would have ended with your craneum cracked and bottle up your ass. Pretty much the same the thing happens nowadays, at least in my country. When I was a kid, me and my friends found the dead body of a trans called "La Muñequita", he was beautiful as a model, but he was crazy and always got involved into fights. One day he started to beef with some of the dudes that used to hang out on my block, he started flirting with one of them, we all knew that he was going to get his ass kicked one day but we never thought that those mofos would rape him with a big ass bottle and then proceed to smash his face with a concrete block. I know you'll think this has nothing to do with the topic but i just think that this was exactly the same treatment that gay people received back in the 19th century.

Cool story bro

Well, it wasn't that cool for us, we found his body. And i was 12 back then, s*** has been stucked into my brain forever. I left that f***ed up town, just some crazy racist and homophobic a******s.
"I love the smell of 372.844 pancakes in the morning... smells like victory"

User Info: biako06

biako06
2 years ago#9
MetOshOck posted...
Scully87 posted...
MetOshOck posted...

Cool story bro

Well, it wasn't that cool for us, we found his body. And i was 12 back then, s*** has been stucked into my brain forever. I left that f***ed up town, just some crazy racist and homophobic a******s.

Sick. Too bad you had to see that.

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
2 years ago#10
In 1899 they would probably do much worse too, not just kill the person but put them on display as some twisted abomination based on beliefs back then.

LGBT should not want to be represented in RDR 2 unless they are ok with hate crimes commited against them which no sane person would be ok with.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How well does this game represent the LGBT community?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A