• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. Wine Cask Shield

User Info: kawaiihito94

kawaiihito94
8 months ago#11
MaxStar360 posted...
No. NG+ resets pretty much everything Guild related. The only thing with Seehund is if you want to somewhat customize a NG Ex run. He can hold stuff for that mode too so you can have a fresh run with some choice items and gear.

He gives a Chaosium Gem if you beat him. He can only join on NG+ I *think* so if he can't join you and you don't need his services... grab a free Chaosium Gem.

@MaxStar360
I guess I won't battle him then. I wanted to defeat him in my current run to have his library entry but if in new game plus I won't be able to recruit him then I guess I wont.
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356
FE Fates Castle Address: 14087 95010 80760 05627

User Info: MaxStar360

MaxStar360
8 months ago#12
No you CAN. I just can't recall if you can recruit him in your first run.

Don't worry. Every NG+ run, all recruits reset. They are then all available to make your choice again (hence you can choose to battle Seehund in any mode and then next NG+ run he can be recruited just fine once again.)
I yearn for a kindred soul, knowing full well I'll never find one. Ah, such are the whims of fate...

MaxStar360
8 months ago#13
Also, I answered "No" cuz you asked if he was unavailable afterwards.
I yearn for a kindred soul, knowing full well I'll never find one. Ah, such are the whims of fate...

User Info: kawaiihito94

kawaiihito94
8 months ago#14
Oh thats good to know
Thanks @MaxStar360
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356
FE Fates Castle Address: 14087 95010 80760 05627

MaxStar360
8 months ago#15
No worries ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. Wine Cask Shield
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers