• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gi22mo

gi22mo
8 months ago#1
Having trouble with the "big hippo" in lava land, keep dieing no matter what I try. What is the secret ?? These demaons are not very tough.

User Info: nawee7

nawee7
8 months ago#2
Lava land when you control Tiggy's group in her scenario?

If yes, put ignace with shield at the front as tank and put Vivian and Tiggy behind him. Attack the boss with Thunder emission's Vivian and Hound Killer's Tiggy...they should inflict 250-350 damage to the boss.

User Info: kawaiihito94

kawaiihito94
8 months ago#3
nawee7 posted...
Lava land when you control Tiggy's group in her scenario?

If yes, put ignace with shield at the front as tank and put Vivian and Tiggy behind him. Attack the boss with Thunder emission's Vivian and Hound Killer's Tiggy...they should inflict 250-350 damage to the boss.

In my case, I had Vivian equipped with the Shield since she has higher END than Ignace. Then Ignace with the Spear and Sorcery and Signimancy.
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356
FE Fates Castle Address: 14087 95010 80760 05627

User Info: nawee7

nawee7
8 months ago#4
^Well, my Vivian has more damage output than Ignace at that time and i just equip accessory to raise ignace END lol
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers