• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. I'm in a rough spot in this game. (Possible Ch 36 spoilers)

User Info: BernieXV

BernieXV
9 months ago#1
So I’m at the part before you fight the Dragons and recruit “12th Character” on your team. All my characters have at least 300-400 HP but the Green Dragon keeps wiping my party no matter what I do.

I’m in a bad spot, because I can’t seem to get new skills to pop on my lesser used characters. All I keep hearing is “fight stronger enemies and try your skills” but from all my experience, I can’t figure out which skills can awaken others.

I’m having a hard time with Money, SP/HP boosts, and Talent points. I came back to the game after about 5 months because I quit for the same reasons I’m having now. I’m extremely lost here, like, I’ve straight up hit a wall.

If this board is still active, what am I supposed to do for this? Nothing is working.
:^) wew

User Info: MaxStar360

MaxStar360
9 months ago#2
Go to the Crystal Cave. North-easten most island on sea level in Crystal Realm. By far best place for grinding.

As for moves? Juyst keep using basic attacks. In previous games from Fu Ryu., certain moves were better at getting other moves but that has never seemed to truly be the case in this. Crystal Cave will awaken moves easily but at a certain point, it takes fighting bosses like the dragons on NG+ runs to get the final, most advanced moves *reliably*. Without that, your next best bet is grinding at the final area, past the no return point. (You will know it)

I'm always here. Just a tad slow to respond at times.

Ask anything you like.
I yearn for a kindred soul, knowing full well I'll never find one. Ah, such are the whims of fate...

User Info: Adasura

Adasura
9 months ago#3
Spamming basic attacks on the mini boss map enemies in the crystal realm seemed to awaken the most attacks for me. It also awoke HP and SP more often for me. Crystal Cave is good for grinding TP/money and position level but I didnt awaken very often.
You might also consider a defensive formation. I was around 420 HP when I fought those guys and if I was in full out attack formation that aoe move they have would almost knock out my whole party but in def formation itd do around 180-200.

User Info: BernieXV

BernieXV
9 months ago#4
Thanks you guys. Really helps. Time to grind my butt off!

Also I’m having a hard tile keeping my gear up. Blacksmith guild doesn’t seem to do much for me. I think right now it’s at level 3 or 4
:^) wew

User Info: Adasura

Adasura
9 months ago#5
You can get by on the gear your offered in Eshtern and Dracopia no problem.
Blacksmith guild gear is not the best to say the least. Not until super high levels.
If your short cash the enemies in Crystal Cave drop weapons that sell for 540 SO and accessories like the lightning rock and lizard egg for 750 so (1500 at the antique shop at hakurei castle). What I did was wipe the enemies in CC a few time with like a massive chain if possible for the highest SO drop possible. After the 3rd full wipe I'd fly back to hakurei castle check take the warp to the top at the bottom and sell if he was buying. Then I'd move down 1 floor and sell the lizard jackets pyro skin gloves bellatrixs (their drops). Rinse and repeat. The antique guy changes his request like every 3rd full clear of the CC for me.
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. I'm in a rough spot in this game. (Possible Ch 36 spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers