• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. HD Remaster for PS4/NSW/PC announced!

User Info: Joniden

Joniden
10 months ago#11
Tiael posted...
Joniden posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...
Wing_Phoenix posted...
Any word on if this adds anything new?

Yeah i am personally curious what content was added in addition to the regular version.

Probably costumes or random DLC. I think this is going to be a straight port.

Yeah, probably nothing.
The base game had no DLC and they probably want to keep the essence of that.
From what has been stated about it, just a remaster.

We do get paper cut out statues! lol
How in the world does my backlog keep getting bigger?
Oh look new game!

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
10 months ago#12
You can reenact the game for your friends!
Put on the soundtrack from the CE for added effect.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
10 months ago#13
Big question: Will NIS reuse Atlus's translation or do a new one from scratch? Given what happened with Ys VIII, I imagine most people will want the former.

User Info: Read_DxD

Read_DxD
10 months ago#14
Anyone know if the LE artbook is the same as the 3ds one, but hardcover?

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
10 months ago#15
IceWave posted...
Big question: Will NIS reuse Atlus's translation or do a new one from scratch? Given what happened with Ys VIII, I imagine most people will want the former.

I imagine they'll use the Atlus one again. They have worked together in the past so it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.
Atlus would probably get a cut.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: Daymos256

Daymos256
9 months ago#16
It's such a great jrpg, I've played 40 hours now and all I want to do is start over because I want to redo my talent points better. Such a shame that people bought octopath traveler instead because it has been advertised.. not that octopath is bad necessarily, it's just so dumb that americans follow the trendy game like moths to the flame. *poof* and then they defend their death by flame in *poof* endlessly.
Nintendo gamer

User Info: OC_NightHawk

OC_NightHawk
9 months ago#17
Don’t think bad of me but I think I would buy it for each platform.
AMD Ryzen 2700X | Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi | Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200 4x8GB | MSI GTX 1080 TI Gaming X
https://valid.x86.fr/r7hc0u

User Info: Ryan4891s

Ryan4891s
5 months ago#18
Daymos256 right?! I’d rather play the obscure games that don’t get the spotlight! Those are usually the ones that would rather make a great game their way instead of trying to appeal to the masses...

User Info: Petite-Dryad

Petite-Dryad
5 months ago#19
I can't wait to get this game, I never played it before, and it's definitely my kind of game :)
I have my G1... so have you decided to scream now or later?

User Info: BraveDimension

BraveDimension
1 month ago#20
Wow. Yeah, just beat the game. I was disappointed with the ending, but other than that, it was very enjoyable. I'm a Golden Sun fan, and at first I hoped this would be similar in gameplay, as the first part with the ancient ruins was similar. It wasn't, but I enjoyed it all the same.

I hope they added more story to the ending rather than making you have to totally start over again. Like what Shiki and the Princess said about their homeland getting a flood, duh! More story and playtime! Also, difficulty adjust!
All right, all right, Mr. Amazing Scienceman. Clearly, your fantasy world is doing a fine job of making you happy...
-Janne Angard
  1. Boards
  2. The Alliance Alive
  3. HD Remaster for PS4/NSW/PC announced!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers