This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Trading
  3. FT: DIYs, Cataloging LF: Catalog Wishlist

User Info: Rosenhart13

Rosenhart13
1 week ago#11
whitman05 posted...
@Rosenhart13 Awesome. Please pm me dodo when you're ready to trade.
Hey wanted to give you a heads up, I'm at work right now but still wish to do the trade I should be back on in roughly 5 hours if that is okay with you. I'll message you back when I'm home.

User Info: whitman05

whitman05
1 week ago#12
Melusca posted...
I'm interested in the grass standee DIY, I could bring you a blue clothes closet to catalog? Apart from this one it's like I'm looking at my own wishlist, we want the same items in the same colors :x

@Melusca I happened to catalog clothes closet, you can have the grass standee diy for free, just pm you code. come and dont need to bring anything :-)

User Info: Melusca

Melusca
1 week ago#13
whitman05 posted...
@Melusca I happened to catalog clothes closet, you can have the grass standee diy for free, just pm you code. come and dont need to bring anything :-)

Sleeping in the fire.

whitman05
1 week ago#14
Bump

whitman05
1 week ago#15
Rosenhart13 posted...
Hey wanted to give you a heads up, I'm at work right now but still wish to do the trade I should be back on in roughly 5 hours if that is okay with you. I'll message you back when I'm home.

@Rosenhart13 love to trade, but I'm in EST timezone so it will very late for me by the time you got home - pm me when you're available and I reply when I am available. love to find a time that suits :-)

User Info: ohana_cove

ohana_cove
1 week ago#16
I have the folding floor lamp in silver and the shaded floor lamp in blue for you to catalog. Would love to catalog your diner counter chair in pink and your serving cart in white.

I don't have anything else on your wishlist -- any interest in me giving you 2 NMTs for your DIYs for the coconut juice and ironwall rack?

whitman05
1 week ago#17
ohana_cove posted...
I have the folding floor lamp in silver and the shaded floor lamp in blue for you to catalog. Would love to catalog your diner counter chair in pink and your serving cart in white.

I don't have anything else on your wishlist -- any interest in me giving you 2 NMTs for your DIYs for the coconut juice and ironwall rack?

@ohana_cove I went to bed when you posted.
Yes for catalog swap and yes for 2 NMTs for coconut juice and iron wall rack diy :-) Pm me dodo code when you're ready to trade

whitman05
1 week ago#18
moomoo_miruku posted...
hey I have a few of the items you're looking to catalog-I'm checking my inventory for them now
are you still available to trade rn?
I'd like to catalog a couple of the items you have on hand in exchange! (also if you're able to craft star clocks/nova lights I'd be interested in that (I have the materials))

@moomoo_miruku omg, i focus on your pm and didin't know you want something crafted, let me know if you still need, i can craft these for you for free :-)

whitman05
1 week ago#19
Bump:
Wishlist updated
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Trading
  3. FT: DIYs, Cataloging LF: Catalog Wishlist
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A