This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - Trading
  3. Original Shiny Guild V. 1614! Stop underestimating the night crew!

User Info: WolfishOne

WolfishOne
1 week ago#21
Morning? Fiend do you wanna play smash if you have it?
Most Wanteds : Sora,Spyro
IGN:Jay

User Info: MrAero

MrAero
1 week ago#22
FiendSlayer posted...
Ghost new member reporting in.

morning guild

You're on the list, Mako just copy and pasted from last topic instead of guild doc. Stop moaning
Switch/PS4/3DS owner. Pokemon Sword IGN: Hamzah, link code 0712 unless specified otherwise
Formerly aeroblaster7 but lost access. Collecting shinies and BRs

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 week ago#23
makoworld posted...
Somebody stole your items on your island?
Yup! Just on the ground because I had zero storage space. I never should’ve best friend them so I’m partly at fault the story they gave me was it was a buddy... I told them they better not the buddy play again cause it can cause issues. No one will ever want to play with them!!!!!! Hey I was being nice and at least explained to them the hot water their buddy can cause.

But yeah I’ll be more than happy to give a second chance but they won’t have tools to access things!!!!!!! Between me and another person we have the suspect I know the Switch name so if worst gets to it I can delete them.

http://tinyurl.com/y2p7vqac my list Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part. Favorite quote

User Info: makoworld

makoworld
1 week ago#24
MrAero posted...
You're on the list, Mako just copy and pasted from last topic instead of guild doc. Stop moaning
That's because I don't have access to guild doc yet, sorry lol
Japan / JST || Aprimons: https://tinyurl.com/s7us6xb

User Info: FiendSlayer

FiendSlayer
1 week ago#25
MrAero posted...
Oh ffs im just goofing. I only do that once in each new thread. Trying to get my mind off this pandemic.
Within the darkest of night, that's when you shine the brightest! When going through hell, keep going!

User Info: FiendSlayer

FiendSlayer
1 week ago#26
makoworld posted...
😂 your good mak. I just like poking fun.
Within the darkest of night, that's when you shine the brightest! When going through hell, keep going!

makoworld
1 week ago#27
Happy1912 posted...
Yup! Just on the ground because I had zero storage space. I never should’ve best friend them so I’m partly at fault the story they gave me was it was a buddy... I told them they better not the buddy play again cause it can cause issues. No one will ever want to play with them!!!!!! Hey I was being nice and at least explained to them the hot water their buddy can cause.

But yeah I’ll be more than happy to give a second chance but they won’t have tools to access things!!!!!!! Between me and another person we have the suspect I know the Switch name so if worst gets to it I can delete them.
Ahh, that sucks. I only best friend the ones I trust here and my real life friends, knowing something like that could happen. Hopefully it wasn't something extremely valuable they stole :(

FiendSlayer posted...
😂 your good mak. I just like poking fun.
I wasn't apologizing to you lol. I was apologizing for not copying off the guild doc. I'm sure you're on there, but the past two topics were just copy pasted because we're on mobile.

User Info: MrAero

MrAero
1 week ago#28
makoworld posted...

Nah no need to apologise I do the same when I make topics cause it's easier 😂

Btw Mako the link to it is in the OP, so you do have access to it
Switch/PS4/3DS owner. Pokemon Sword IGN: Hamzah, link code 0712 unless specified otherwise
Formerly aeroblaster7 but lost access. Collecting shinies and BRs

User Info: Cats_are_cool

Cats_are_cool
1 week ago#29
Someone stole stuff off me the other day too. 🤬

Haven't reset my island yet, will once I've moved my stuff.
Ragequitting is a symbol of peace.
IGN: Natasha | Aprimon List: https://tinyurl.com/vlmkds7 ;)

makoworld
1 week ago#30
MrAero posted...
Nah no need to apologise I do the same when I make topics cause it's easier 😂

Btw Mako the link to it is in the OP, so you do have access to it
Oh, good to know! I thought it was a different sheet that only topic creators had access to 😂

Cats_are_cool posted...
Someone stole stuff off me the other day too. 🤬

Haven't reset my island yet, will once I've moved my stuff.
Are you both letting random people come to your island? Or you just have shady friends? Lol
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - Trading
  3. Original Shiny Guild V. 1614! Stop underestimating the night crew!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A