This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - Trading
  3. Den 64 1-3star raids dragon den

User Info: Chaseco9

Chaseco9
3 days ago#91
Djrafa13 posted...
Trapinch is up
Awesome! Let me know whenever you're ready to trade these apriballs and your meowth back.
IGN Chase

User Info: Djrafa13

Djrafa13
3 days ago#92
Chaseco9 posted...
Awesome! Let me know whenever you're ready to trade these apriballs and your meowth back.
4682 look for ign scarlett

User Info: Chaseco9

Chaseco9
3 days ago#93
Thanks so much for all these!!! I really appreciate it!!!
IGN Chase

User Info: Djrafa13

Djrafa13
3 days ago#94
Chaseco9 posted...
Thanks so much for all these!!! I really appreciate it!!!
No problem dude

User Info: Ganonruss

Ganonruss
3 days ago#95
posting here to thank @Djrafa13 and all those in the discord. it was fun! and really nice people. got the 3 shinies I wanted!
SW-8540-7144-9523 Shield IGN Bub Howard
Ganonruss posted...
posting here to thank @Djrafa13 and all those in the discord. it was fun! and really nice people. got the 3 shinies I wanted!
Same! Everyone was nice and it was super fun. I look forward to more raids from djrafa! :D
Official Gordie, Piers, Grimsley, and Steven fangirl of any and all pokemon boards

Ganonruss
3 days ago#97
ApocalypticPosn posted...
Same! Everyone was nice and it was super fun. I look forward to more raids from djrafa! :D
Oh hey. Were you the one that mentioned you'd try and get a shiny den 64 in the discord? Or was that someone else. The shiny goomy would be awesome to get

I'd try to do it myself, but man i'm just lost with what software i'd need to download and whatnot. I don't think my laptop could handle it either, need it for college, cant risk it exploding on me for dumb shinies xD
(edited 3 days ago)
Ganonruss posted...
Oh hey. Were you the one that mentioned you'd try and get a shiny den 64 in the discord? Or was that someone else. The shiny goomy would be awesome to get

I'd try to do it myself, but man i'm just lost with what software i'd need to download and whatnot. I don't think my laptop could handle it either, need it for college, cant risk it exploding on me for dumb shinies xD
Lol no that wasn't me, I'm afraid. I have the same name on discord. :)
Official Gordie, Piers, Grimsley, and Steven fangirl of any and all pokemon boards

User Info: Aka_Neko

Aka_Neko
3 days ago#99
generous, fun, friendly, all round great raiding experience! ^^

Ganonruss
3 days ago#100
ApocalypticPosn posted...
Lol no that wasn't me, I'm afraid. I have the same name on discord. :)
ooohh okay. yeah Idk who it was then. oh well. I guess your name was so impressive sounding thought it was u. I was hausofbub on the discord.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - Trading
  3. Den 64 1-3star raids dragon den
  • Post New Message