This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. Trading HA for HA (Mainly Kanto)

User Info: FMF

FMF
3 weeks ago#11
FMF posted...
SaberSolitude posted...
I know that I have the Meowth and Geodude available. And I’m almost positive I have all the others too. But I’ll have to check in the morning and see for sure. I don’t mind to help though. So if you still need any by then, I’ll contribute.

Side note: most of mine will be in special pokeballs. Like the Meowth is in a Fast Ball. Tauros I believe is in the Level Ball. Etc.

Would you happen to have a Heal Ball Swirlix/Spritzee?

I don't mind the pokeballs they come in. My Swirlix are in Premier balls...but I can't remember what my Spritzees are in, so I'll get back to you.

I just traded for a Heal Ball Swirlix (female), so I've got that for you if you want. My Spritzees are in Great Balls.

Zeal696 posted...
i have HA Pidgey and Dream Ball HA Omanyte, Abra, Lickitung and Porygon i can breed for you. do you have a HA Ralts in a Lure, Heavy, or moon ball?

also do you know if i bread a kanto pokemon if it hatches as a kanto form? if so i can breed you a Geodude and Meowth as well.

My HA Ralts are kept in Quick Balls.

User Info: Zeal696

Zeal696
3 weeks ago#12
Ah that's unfortunate. HA Ralts are the only thing i know im looking for atm cause my shiny glade and guardivour are just gone so i need to breed new ones.... in fact a lot of my pokemon just disappeared into thin air. sorting through the cluster f*** that is my PC to find out what im missing is taking years.

i do know that im missing onix, voltorb and aerodactyl though. so if you end up with those let me know. if you dont have everything by the time i figure out what else im missing ill post again. GL
IGN:Zeal
FC: 3754-9381-4474

User Info: Duhveed

Duhveed
3 weeks ago#13
Good luck with future trades. 👍
FC: 4227-5508-0986 IGN: Duhveed/Mega Milk
Moon 3427, UM 2466, US 3157 A member of Noctowl's Nest! https://pokedextracker.com/u/Duhveed

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
3 weeks ago#14
Are there anymore on your list that your still missing?

Cause I know I have like all the mon's on your list. Like the only ones I might not have are Voltorb and Lickitung or Onix but I can forsure help you with any of the rest of them.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa

User Info: FMF

FMF
3 weeks ago#15
Duhveed posted...
Good luck with future trades. 👍

Thanks! You're easily the best person I've ever had trade dealings with online, for any game period.

melissar7 posted...
Are there anymore on your list that your still missing?

Cause I know I have like all the mon's on your list. Like the only ones I might not have are Voltorb and Lickitung or Onix but I can forsure help you with any of the rest of them.

The Tauros and Lickitung are the only two I need, all thanks to Duhveed.

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
3 weeks ago#16
Ah kk I know I have Tauros for sure. But will need to check for Lickitung I think I have it but not positive there.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. Trading HA for HA (Mainly Kanto)
  • Topic Archived