This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. LF: Last few HA FT: Look at list

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
2 months ago#11
crazyloop8888 posted...
SuperPocketMan posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
@EchoCaster17

Thank you, I'd appericate the help. :)

@SuperPocketMan

Sure that works, might be a bit before I'm ready to trade though. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Alright, just let me know when you're ready and I'll hop online. I'm going to be online for the next couple of hours anyways, so I'll just keep an eye out for the notification.

@SuperPocketMan

Okay, it's ready sorry about the wait, I had to ball inheritance it and gender ratio can be a pain sometimes. If your still around I'll be waiting in friend plaza.

@crazyloop8888 It's fine, I completely understand. I once bred to have a HA Friend Ball Turtwig, so I get how annoying the gender ratios for starters are.
Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | Crew Member of the Prism Islands Guild
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR_hOH_8pd4s1THNSe4Hlj8OahkcZIrtigX8uMbDvNo

User Info: crazyloop8888

crazyloop8888
2 months ago#12
Swooshman posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...
@crazyloop8888 I have a Delibird and Electrike. I'm interested in the bug tag team, Pinsir and Heracross with Moxie.

I'd really love a HA Breloom/Shroomish in my pokemon X game, but I don't know if you can do that :P

@Swooshman

Sure any particular ball your looking for cause I sure I have multiple versions for both.

Sadly no I can't provide that, all my pokemon are created in gen 7 :(

Heavy for both if you have it :) If not, then whichever. I can trade anytime for about the next 15 minutes then I'm off for the night.

Okay, I can get you heavy ball for the Heracross, no pinsir though so I'll just give you the friend ball one.

Okay I'll trade you tomarrow then, won't be able to trade till after 4pm though.
IGN: Ryan
FC: 2793 - 2048 - 5018

User Info: Swooshman

Swooshman
2 months ago#13
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...
@crazyloop8888 I have a Delibird and Electrike. I'm interested in the bug tag team, Pinsir and Heracross with Moxie.

I'd really love a HA Breloom/Shroomish in my pokemon X game, but I don't know if you can do that :P

@Swooshman

Sure any particular ball your looking for cause I sure I have multiple versions for both.

Heavy for both if you have it :) If not, then whichever. I can trade anytime for about the next 15 minutes then I'm off for the night.

Okay, I can get you heavy ball for the Heracross, no pinsir though so I'll just give you the friend ball one.

Okay I'll trade you tomarrow then, won't be able to trade till after 4pm though.

I'm still here. I can trade now...
IGN: Odin / Runa
FC: 2036-8894-4498

crazyloop8888
2 months ago#14
Legendary75 posted...
@crazyloop8888
Which HA's do you still need? I've got 100% of the HA pokemon (excluding legendaries).

@Legendary75

Mantine, Larvitar, Lotad, Shellos(East the blue one), Finneon, Cottonee, Basculin(Red version), and Ferrothorn are the ones not claimed yet.

crazyloop8888
2 months ago#15
Swooshman posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...

@Swooshman

I'm still here. I can trade now...

@Swooshman

I'll have them ready in a few minutes.

User Info: Swooshman

Swooshman
2 months ago#16
@crazyloop8888 Ok. I'm in the plaza.
IGN: Odin / Runa
FC: 2036-8894-4498

User Info: Legendary75

Legendary75
2 months ago#17
crazyloop8888 posted...
Legendary75 posted...
@crazyloop8888
Which HA's do you still need? I've got 100% of the HA pokemon (excluding legendaries).

@Legendary75

Mantine, Larvitar, Lotad, Shellos(East the blue one), Finneon, Cottonee, Basculin(Red version), and Ferrothorn are the ones not claimed yet.

Kk, I'll do all tomorrow evening but for the ferrothorn I'm just gonna give you 5 eggs bred off of it. You'll have to find out on your own if they're HA or not. lol
FC: 4656-9004-2608 | IGN: Ryan | AS, S & UM | TSVs: 2069, 3506 & 3826
OSG, DEBG | RNG Breeder | List: http://tinyurl.com/jthq5w7

crazyloop8888
2 months ago#18
Legendary75 posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
Legendary75 posted...
@crazyloop8888

@Legendary75

Kk, I'll do all tomorrow evening but for the ferrothorn I'm just gonna give you 5 eggs bred off of it. You'll have to find out on your own if they're HA or not. lol

@Legendary75

Fair enough.

User Info: Legendary75

Legendary75
1 month ago#19
@crazyloop8888
If you've got HA Shellos (West/Pink), and HA Blue Basculin, I'd like to trade those for all.
FC: 4656-9004-2608 | IGN: Ryan | AS, S & UM | TSVs: 2069, 3506 & 3826
OSG, DEBG | RNG Breeder | List: http://tinyurl.com/jthq5w7

crazyloop8888
1 month ago#20
Legendary75 posted...
@crazyloop8888
If you've got HA Shellos (West/Pink), and HA Blue Basculin, I'd like to trade those for all.

@Legendary75

That works just fine with me. I'm working on them as we speak.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. LF: Last few HA FT: Look at list
  • Topic Archived