This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. LF: Last few HA FT: Look at list

User Info: crazyloop8888

crazyloop8888
4 weeks ago#1
I'm almost finished with my HA list, I just need a few more from gens 2, 3, 4, and 5 if you have any of the remaining ones on my MIA HA tab in my list please help me out.

In regards to the Mantine, larvitar, shellos, and chatot on the MIA tab I have someone who offered to trade those but haven't gotten back to me for some time. If you have them you can make a bid for them as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TIhzL-BdTbCkPtv5YXFuIdImYfqQkQYagG3dhvhQT2U/edit?usp=sharing
IGN: Ryan
FC: 2793 - 2048 - 5018

User Info: EchoCaster17

EchoCaster17
4 weeks ago#2
I think I can help you out with HA Lotad and HA Elecktrike, but not for several hours. Hopefully someone else can help you out before that. If not, I got you.
FC: 3926 7841 9891 / TSV: 2016
IGN: Diana

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
4 weeks ago#3
I could get you a Dream Ball HA Chatot for that Dream Ball HA Mudkip I noticed on your list.
Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | Crew Member of the Prism Islands Guild
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR_hOH_8pd4s1THNSe4Hlj8OahkcZIrtigX8uMbDvNo

crazyloop8888
4 weeks ago#4
@EchoCaster17

Thank you, I'd appericate the help. :)

@SuperPocketMan

Sure that works, might be a bit before I'm ready to trade though. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
4 weeks ago#5
crazyloop8888 posted...
@EchoCaster17

@SuperPocketMan

Sure that works, might be a bit before I'm ready to trade though. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Alright, just let me know when you're ready and I'll hop online. I'm going to be online for the next couple of hours anyways, so I'll just keep an eye out for the notification.
Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | Crew Member of the Prism Islands Guild
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR_hOH_8pd4s1THNSe4Hlj8OahkcZIrtigX8uMbDvNo

User Info: Swooshman

Swooshman
4 weeks ago#6
@crazyloop8888 I have a Delibird and Electrike. I'm interested in the bug tag team, Pinsir and Heracross with Moxie.

I'd really love a HA Breloom/Shroomish in my pokemon X game, but I don't know if you can do that :P
IGN: Odin / Runa
FC: 2036-8894-4498

crazyloop8888
4 weeks ago#7
Swooshman posted...
@crazyloop8888 I have a Delibird and Electrike. I'm interested in the bug tag team, Pinsir and Heracross with Moxie.

I'd really love a HA Breloom/Shroomish in my pokemon X game, but I don't know if you can do that :P

@Swooshman

Sure any particular ball your looking for cause I sure I have multiple versions for both.

Sadly no I can't provide that, all my pokemon are created in gen 7 :(

User Info: Swooshman

Swooshman
4 weeks ago#8
crazyloop8888 posted...
Swooshman posted...

@Swooshman

Sure any particular ball your looking for cause I sure I have multiple versions for both.

Sadly no I can't provide that, all my pokemon are created in gen 7 :(

Heavy for both if you have it :) If not, then whichever. I can trade anytime for about the next 15 minutes then I'm off for the night.
IGN: Odin / Runa
FC: 2036-8894-4498

crazyloop8888
4 weeks ago#9
SuperPocketMan posted...
crazyloop8888 posted...
@EchoCaster17

@SuperPocketMan

Alright, just let me know when you're ready and I'll hop online. I'm going to be online for the next couple of hours anyways, so I'll just keep an eye out for the notification.

@SuperPocketMan

Okay, it's ready sorry about the wait, I had to ball inheritance it and gender ratio can be a pain sometimes. If your still around I'll be waiting in friend plaza.

User Info: Legendary75

Legendary75
4 weeks ago#10
@crazyloop8888
Which HA's do you still need? I've got 100% of the HA pokemon (excluding legendaries).
FC: 4656-9004-2608 | IGN: Ryan | AS, S & UM | TSVs: 2069, 3506 & 3826
OSG, DEBG | RNG Breeder | List: http://tinyurl.com/jthq5w7
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Trading
  3. LF: Last few HA FT: Look at list
  • Topic Archived