This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: firefang16

firefang16
9 months ago#1
I used mine in the main game but never got to evolve it. I feel like it's only proper to evolve it now. I'll help with any trade evos you need in return.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

User Info: zero88

zero88
9 months ago#2
I can help mate

FC is 0319-2830-8780 alex
Do as I say, not as I do.

firefang16
9 months ago#3
Thanks,
FC is 4098-6863-8940 ign is Olivia
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

zero88
9 months ago#4
I'm in the plaza, invite when ready please

firefang16
9 months ago#5
I'm not seeing you, let me try restarting

zero88
9 months ago#6
Sorry as well, my ign is Red.

firefang16
9 months ago#7
Just requested.

firefang16
9 months ago#8
Thanks a ton man. Really appreciate it

zero88
9 months ago#9
Sorry about the wait, had to go through the pokedex then the evo lol as well, it wanted to learn kinesis, but i declined. Hope you don't mind?

No problem mate!
  • Topic Archived