• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny - LFG
  3. Kings Fall + Fragments

User Info: JP_Rampage

JP_Rampage
4 years ago#1
Hi people

Im looking for 5 other players to raid with for Kings Fall, I haven't done any of this raid before so I don't know what's the best way of doing it, so only add if you don't mind being patient while I get used to the raid. Im a Titan with maxed Striker and Defender, almost maxed Hammer of Sol, if you need me to run Defender then I will, I don't have a Year 2 Helm of Saint 14, only Year 1. My light level is 293.

I am also hoping to run through kings fall normal first ALSO picking up the calcified fragments, so if anyone knows where they all are and wouldn't mind helping then it will be appreciated. I could look on YT for the locations but I will be holding the rest of the team back because I stop my character, watch YT and then when I know the location I then go get the fragment.

After that (almost done) i'd would like to try Kings Fall Heroic, I don't know if 293 is high enough so let me know below if its a good idea or get my light level up

Im British with a mic GMT, 21 years old, played destiny for a while so im not a complete noob

Only requirements I have are:

No screaming kids
You know what your doing unlike me :D
Team player
I would prefer it if you have a mic, sorry

PSN: JPW_Rampage_1994
PSN: JPW_Rampage_1994
*something cool written here*
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny - LFG
  3. Kings Fall + Fragments
  • Topic Archived