• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny - LFG
  3. looking for Vault of Glass players

User Info: Gungrave17

Gungrave17
4 years ago#1
I want to do it to get & try the gear it gives you. I especially want to complete this to get a new gun, preferably an auto rifle (so the one you can get by defeating whatever that guy's name is at the end of this mission). looking for a team to get this done; I have two players willing to help and join the fireteam, just need a few more so we have the best chance of getting this done. i DO have a mic, and looking for at least 1 or 2 of you to join that has done this before and direct us, because I've only read about this mission & how to do it, haven't played through it successfully yet (only did the first part, which is hold those circular node things).

Anyways, my PSN is lolchuck. send me a friend request, and we'll coordinate a time when we can tackle the Vault of Glass. looking forward to it. I'm a level 34 Warlock by the way.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny - LFG
  3. looking for Vault of Glass players
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A