• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. List Idea: Top 10 Best Movie-Based Games

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 month ago#11
TriumphantGhost posted...

This goddamn s*** is some f***ing low-tier trolling even for you

You mean there's "high-tier trolling"? So you have achieved something as such? Okay, then. I would say you should have waited for what the topic creator would have said. I think you blew your cover there. I mean you created your account, 2 months ago.

Enjoy your weekend, I think you ruined the thread for the topic creator, I'm not going to post back here, if you're going to post like that.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#12
But what, about the commas,?

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
1 month ago#13
We all agree..
Number 2: Street Fighter the movie: THE GAME
Number 1: ET

RIght guys?

Jokes aside.

Games I remember enjoying:
Matrix for ps2 (I don't remember the full title)
Xmen Origins wolverine

Games people talk about I never played:
Goldeneye 007

Games that may or may not count on this list that people say are good:
Friday the 13th (the latest one)

And i'll finish with this gem as I was googling. I didn't know they made a game based on that s***ty Dragonball Evolution movie. And the game looks better than the movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFIbyg_Pvs&ab_channel=JohnGodGames

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
1 month ago#14
The Warriors for PS2. Excellent brawler with 70's soundtrack and great voicework (some from the original actors in the film).
What I want you to desire most is me. It will only cost you one thing; your silence, okay?
-A repentant seductress who just committed murder
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
1 month ago#15
Weird_Fetishes posted...
The Warriors for PS2. Excellent brawler with 70's soundtrack and great voicework (some from the original actors in the film).

Co-sign. A fun game for a fun movie, and one that was decades later so you know it wasn’t a marketing ploy. I did enjoy the PS2 Matrix game also, and Goldeneye was revolutionary for FPS games at the time.
(edited 1 month ago)
91210user posted...
You mean there's "high-tier trolling"? So you have achieved something as such? Okay, then. I would say you should have waited for what the topic creator would have said. I think you blew your cover there. I mean you created your account, 2 months ago.

Enjoy your weekend, I think you ruined the thread for the topic creator, I'm not going to post back here, if you're going to post like that.
I should f***ing post like that in every topic then to make this board a goddamn better place, a place without you.
I will always be triumphant.
(message deleted)

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
1 month ago#18
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
In his defense, his autism has required him to perm block so many people on this board that it's completely plausible he opened this topic and only saw the original post with zero replies showing.
How do I get on this block list?
I like Disney's Tarzan the game more than I like Tarzan the movie; it was a 2.5D platformer that had a cool camera that would follow you as you branch off of the main sidescrolling level.

https://youtu.be/xYlqe5nyPiY

An example of how the camera follows happens about 24 seconds in.
Xbox Gamertag/Steam ID: bluegunstarhero
Switch Friend Code: SW-3162-2628-3227

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 month ago#20
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
In his defense, his autism has required him to perm block so many people on this board that it's completely plausible he opened this topic and only saw the original post with zero replies showing.

It's not cool to be assuming he is autistic, nor is it cool to be talking about autism in this kind of derogatory context. You may not like him but let's leave these kinds of borderline offensive insults out of it.

Having said that, it is indeed true he has blocked many users on this board, and as demonstrated in post #11, he shows contempt towards new accounts for some reason. However, the original topic creator cited 2 examples in his post (Batman on NES and Goldeneye on N64) so there's really no reason why you'd assume they were talking about FMV games.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhitePointerGaming
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. List Idea: Top 10 Best Movie-Based Games
  • Post New Message