• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. What is with these dumb watch mojo-esque lists?

User Info: randomguy456

randomguy456
1 month ago#1
These lists just get more stupid by the day. Top 10 purple haired women in games? Seriously? What's next? Top ten characters with red fingernails from games released in 2007? Is there a way to hide these dumb lists appearing on the front page?

User Info: SenorGauntlet

SenorGauntlet
1 month ago#2
Top 10 characters with dark secrets

donkey kong
his not actually a donky

zelda
all in the games are named after her but contrary to this, she is, actually the princess NOT the main character as the name on the boxing would have you believe

Write this down 90210, this is good stuff.
strike a pose
http://i.imgur.com/logkNxA.gif

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 month ago#3
Seems like TLJ PTSD.

Or maybe that's an actual common phobia?
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#4
SenorGauntlet posted...
zelda
all in the games are named after her but contrary to this, she is, actually the princess NOT the main character as the name on the boxing would have you believe
Don't try to spread lies to me
Why give a f*** that your enemy is starving?

User Info: TylerDurden101

TylerDurden101
1 month ago#5
SenorGauntlet posted...
Top 10 characters with dark secrets

donkey kong
his not actually a donky

zelda

Write this down 90210, this is good stuff.

Mario has a very dark secret... he is actually not a plumber. There is not a single Mario game in which he holds a wrench. Every plumber needs a wrench to work!
YAHTZEE!!!!

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 month ago#6

What about Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga on GBA? I remember a section where you had to fix a castle's plumbing or something.
Just because something is fictional doesn't mean it's not real.
-Find me on Reddit and Twitter @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#7
I'm not seeing an official topic (I'm guessing 9er made it to blow himself and I can't see it because I'm blocked), so I'll post my super elaborate thoughts here instead:

Pure trash, as usual. Incoherent, false information, a pic for a different game than what was described, and (as this topic states) what the f*** is even with the subject of the list?

I know GFaqs is getting desperate for attention, but putting these dumpster fires on the front page needs to stop, seriously.

Stop accepting 9er's lists. They're bad. So bad. Offensively bad. There's no way @SBAllen doesn't recognize this, so what's the deal?

That's all I have. f*** this list any all others I've seen by that particular "author" (ugh, my stomach turned a bit while typing that...).
Why give a f*** that your enemy is starving?
#MyLifeMatters

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 month ago#8
I'm not seeing an official topic (I'm guessing 9er made it to blow himself and I can't see it because I'm blocked),

He did, and it's just as ridiculous as the last one.

I have my notifications set to alert me of new topics on this board, and one popped up the other day. When I couldn't see it, I assumed it was 91 and that he'd blocked me again.

Just log out and you're able to see the topic. You can then even copy and paste the URL into Google once you re-log-into GameFAQ, allowing you to track the topic despite 91 having you blocked.
Just because something is fictional doesn't mean it's not real.
-Find me on Reddit and Twitter @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: Akesan

Akesan
1 month ago#9
Seriously, he has a lot of dedication, i'll give him that. But seriously, he has to ask someone to proofread his lists and stop acting like an arrogant a**hole.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 month ago#10
Actually an improvement, the list is in more-or-less English. Unfortunately, it's dense and largely unreadable.

I had followed GameFaqs for years, mostly for the game information in the Top10s in the early 2000s when I was collecting Dreamcast and PS1 games, later for PS2/Xbox/GBA, and finally joined (although I'm not a joiner) to contribute Top10s and reviews. Lately, I don't even look for Top10s unless they highlighted on this Board. The lists aren't cycled promptly and the bad ones stay up seemingly forever.

I've had lists rejected and finally accepted after rewrites, is anyone actually reading submissions now?
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. What is with these dumb watch mojo-esque lists?
  • Post New Message