• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. I'm back on Gamefaqs, and I want some list ideas.

User Info: Gamion143

Gamion143
6 months ago#1
Hey, guys! It's me. I'm back on Gamefaqs after becoming well known in the BFDI community, and I almost forgot about this. Can you guys give me some list ideas? The last one I made was... yeah. People kinda sorta hated it. Hopefully, you guys have become more respectful of opinions now.
No matter what happens, I will always hate Leafy from BFDI. She is an unredeemable piece of trash that I must destroy with my flaming chainsaw!!!

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
6 months ago#2
Top 10 Blue Haired Game Boys

Gamion143
5 months ago#3
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Top 10 Blue Haired Game Boys
Well, my Roblox avatar would be at #1 lol
No matter what happens, I will always hate Leafy from BFDI. She is an unredeemable piece of trash that I must destroy with my flaming chainsaw!!!

User Info: SeiK0

SeiK0
5 months ago#4
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000445-top-10-lists/77544606
I don't know how more people haven't got mental health problems
Thinking is one of the most stressful things I've ever come across

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
5 months ago#5
SeiK0 posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000445-top-10-lists/77544606

I believe that the topic in the link is archived, since it can't be posted again.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: seganintendoguy

seganintendoguy
5 months ago#6
Gamion143 posted...
Hey, guys! It's me. I'm back on Gamefaqs after becoming well known in the BFDI community, and I almost forgot about this. Can you guys give me some list ideas? The last one I made was... yeah. People kinda sorta hated it. Hopefully, you guys have become more respectful of opinions now.
I did want to do one based off top 10 sequels that revived a series in the past decade, stuff like ace combat 7, fire emblem awakening, yakuza 0, dad of war, tekken 7, breath of the wild, etc etc. just never did it as my top 10 lists kind of suck, being full of typos and not elaborating enough, looking back the only one I actually liked is my tvtropes one.
I am not a fanboy, I only have this username from back when I was a fanboy.
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
5 months ago#7
seganintendoguy posted...
I did want to do one based off top 10 sequels that revived a series in the past decade, stuff like ace combat 7, fire emblem awakening, yakuza 0, dad of war, tekken 7, breath of the wild, etc etc. just never did it as my top 10 lists kind of suck, being full of typos and not elaborating enough, looking back the only one I actually liked is my tvtropes one.
Or Mortal Kombat 11.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
5 months ago#8
angeldeb82 posted...
I believe that the topic in the link is archived, since it can't be posted again.
Yes, but that doesn't stop the TC from reading it over and getting ideas that way.
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.

Gamion143
5 months ago#9
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Yes, but that doesn't stop the TC from reading it over and getting ideas that way.
Yeah. I can still read it.

User Info: Akesan

Akesan
4 months ago#10
Late, but i think "Top 10 replacements for GameFAQS in other languages" could be pretty neat and help people that don't neccesairly speak English well on this website.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. I'm back on Gamefaqs, and I want some list ideas.
  • Post New Message